Christina Aguilera Documentary In The Works

She needs to talk about her MASSIVE success in the early days and what it was like for her coming up in the TRL teen pop era. I would be very interested in her talking about her falling out with her producer/songwriter from stripped that resulted in F.U.S.S but I doubt it’s relevant 

maybe going into her family life if that’s something she actually wants to do… I know she had it hard growing up at home 

One thing she should talk about is being labeled a “flop” and about what went down with Bionic and everything in those years leading up to now. I am very interested in hearing her speak her truth

• Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Bionic, Lotus, Accelerate or whatever that album was called, and every other project in between.

She hasn't been successful since her third album. She's had a few hits here and there on other people's songs that she sang on for 10 seconds.

and yet she is 10000000x times more successful than you’ll ever be, prettier than you’ll ever be, richer than you’ll ever be, so how about you log off hun and get a damn life of your own 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

and yet she is 10000000x times more successful than you’ll ever be, prettier than you’ll ever be, richer than you’ll ever be, so how about you log off hun and get a damn life of your own 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

c'mon this is the most pathetic argument to use on internet since all of this applies to you too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 5
32 minutes ago, X_M said:

c'mon this is the most pathetic argument to use on internet since all of this applies to you too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

What’s really pathetic is putting so much effort into hating someone who doesn’t even know about your damn existence.

I am not hating or downplaying other people’s success, so nah, it does not apply to me. Try harder next time boo. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

What’s really pathetic is putting so much effort into hating someone who doesn’t even know about your damn existence.

I am not hating or downplaying other people’s success, so nah, it does not apply to me. Try harder next time boo. 

spacer.png

You sure do care what other people have to say against your precious Christina Aguilera for someone that tells others to get a life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block