What’s Britney’s most underrated music video?

Gimme More. People write it off because it’s low budget and not a lot is going on, but it is the perfect music video for the song imo. Blackout, the album and era, was so much about not caring about and disrupting ideals of what a popstar should and could be. Having one of the world’s biggest popstars doing a low-budget video where she’s just dancing and stripping on a pole with an IDGAF attitude was perfect. And ironically, most fans wanted “more” from the music video for a song called “Gimme More.” 

I also think it’s just done really well for what it is. The video could’ve been a snoozefest, but I think Britney’s badass attitude and the editing and effects in it are really well done and make it great. I’ve never felt like it needed a storyline. It’s so entertaining and entrancing for me just visually. I love it.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Gimme More. People write it off because it’s low budget and not a lot is going on, but it is the perfect music video for the song imo. Blackout, the album and era, was so much about not caring about and disrupting ideals of what a popstar should and could be. Having one of the world’s biggest popstars doing a low-budget video where she’s just dancing and stripping on a pole with an IDGAF attitude was perfect. And ironically, most fans wanted “more” from the music video for a song called “Gimme More.” 

I also think it’s just done really well for what it is. The video could’ve been a snoozefest, but I think Britney’s badass attitude and the editing and effects in it are really well done and make it great. I’ve never felt like it needed a storyline. It’s so entertaining and entrancing for me just visually. I love it.

I couldn’t agree more! Gimme More is iconic :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PinkBarbie said:

A lot of these videos aren't really underrated, they have good amounts of views for videos uploaded before 2009

Do Somethin' and Someday are underrated

Also why is no one talking about Slumber Party? It was her best video since Circus and people let if flop :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Someday is so beautiful! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block