Taylor Swift’s Tour Is Ruining Weddings Across the Country

taylor-swift-tour-dates-fan-wedding-plan

“I am feeling so sorry for any millennial woman out there who just found out their wedding date is one of these,” said TikTok user @emdoodlesandstuff in a video posted yesterday, gesturing at a list of dates for Taylor Swift‘s upcoming “Eras Tour,” her first in five long years. But some didn’t have to imagine the horror of such a coincidence.

Taylor Swift is finally going on tour,” said a tearful woman named Jessica Ingersoll in her own TikTok, also featuring the tour dates. “But I live in Seattle, and that’s my wedding day.” She pointed to July 22, when Swift will perform at the city’s Lumen Field. “Come on. What are the chances of that?”

''As a number of fans went into crisis mode, others breathed a sigh of relief upon learning that their wedding date doesn’t conflict with Swift’s schedule. In fact, some had accounted for this scenario in their planning, which goes to show the value of obsessive foresight. ''

FULL:

taylor-swift-tour-dates-fan-wedding-plan
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Taylor Swift Tour Dates Ruin Brides' Wedding Days

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block