Britney needs to learn how to process her negative emotions

Yeah, people will say she has done that enough, but not really, Britney has always been sorta hedonistic, even in 2007 many of the issues were clearly a result of her fleeing her problems.

The Hawaii and Mexico trips will help her feel good temporarily, but when she's back her emotions from the trauma twill be back. Anger and sadness are nothing but temporary emotions if we just allow them to be, running away is not really gonna solve it and might just empower them.

I know it's easier said than done, but just my opinion as I think it's clear Britney haven't found the best way to process her trauma. Meditation and I mean actual meditation would likely help.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Says the person who makes 50 Britney threads a week :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Absolutely. Is that supposed to be shade? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: This is a Britney forum. We are supposed to talk about her. Talking about her mental health or trying to tell her what to do is not okay, though and that is something that this fanbase needs to learn desperately. There’s a big difference in making a thread about her costumes, hair, concerts, music, etc and making a thread about her mental health and healing journey. Literally nobody here knows what she went through and has no right to tell her what to do.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Yes I agree, I am a die hard Britney fan but if she keeps up with this it will harm her reputation. No matter what issues she had with Selena or to whoever people, she needs to control her emotions. I have never been in the conservatorship or trauma she had but it's not gonna be good for her if she acts like this.

General public might think that the conservatorship was for her own good. :( . 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Alvee said:

Yes I agree, I am a die hard Britney fan but if she keeps up with this it will harm her reputation. No matter what issues she had with Selena or to whoever people, she needs to control her emotions. I have never been in the conservatorship or trauma she had but it's not gonna be good for her if she acts like this.

General public might think that the conservatorship was for her own good. :( . 

Shes retired

• Haha 1

Tbh this is such an incredibly stupid statement made from a stranger to someone they do not know about how SOMEONE else should live their life. GTFO. Britney is allowed to process whatever energy, emotions, etc how she wants to using her platforms as a way of sharing her feelings IN THAT MOMENT. You are all concerned for vanity reasons and nothing else. You’re worried how it looks to the outside world, who are busy hiding behind screens when their lives are filled with dark secrets all their own. So stop. She might not be saying what yiu want. It might come off bad. And I’m not saying I agree with her statements but they are HERS and how she feels. Just because I don’t feel that way doesn’t lessen her feelings or outlook. That’s just silly. And she might not feel that way down the road and wish she didn’t say what she did but that’s up for her to decide. So stop pretending like your care is for Britney and not your own worry for how she appears to the world. It’s so obvious or comments like this, which are selfish, wouldn’t exist. 

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

I love her but she needs to get off instagram and twitter with the posts about her kids and family i know she's venting and telling her story but obv she needs a therapist tho she hates them. im still a fan tho. she obv is very hurt/angry at her kids and parents. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

No she doesn't. You might feel better if you stop reading her stuff.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

I love her but she needs to get off instagram and twitter with the posts about her kids and family i know she's venting and telling her story but obv she needs a therapist tho she hates them. im still a fan tho. she obv is very hurt/angry at her kids and parents. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I cannot say this enough on Exhale: SHE HAS A THERAPIST AND POSTED ABOUT IT JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO 

Having a therapist does not wave a magic wand. It has taken years of therapy for me to even begin letting go of betrayal. It is very difficult and it's easy to be triggered by people who you feel may hurt you in the others do, even if it's not true. But if Britney is as resilient as she has been her whole life, I have faith she will be able to overcome it. 

I hope people who want her to immediately go back to being a superstar see why that isn't a good idea. She needs time to heal and she knows it. I always advocate for less social media usage, so I don't think that's a bad thing to lobby for, but know that we created this and now we all have to live the consequences. 

• Like 2