Do you think a professional photo shoot will be happening for the book cover?

No!  It should be a selfie taken by her or Sam at her lovely mansion or in one those luxurious hotels she likes to spend her time lately. It would be so iconic! I love that she is breaking the mold, she has always done it. And this era of filters and perfect images, her low quality, simple pictures are like fresh air to me.

But if she wants a professional shoot then she should do it. 

I think the book will come next year.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, NnlovesGodney said:

I think she’ll do a professional shoot… but even if she doesn’t and it’s like the pics she post on insta, it’s gonna still be iconic. Honestly maybe even more iconic than a professional shoot. 👸🏼

Sis give her time, Im sure is not easy to recall past memories and specially all those traumatics events. IT will happen just be patient!

EDIT! OOPS wrong reply Im sorry that was not meant to you.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It’s almost November and no updates, we don’t even know anymore if this is coming out.

Sis give her time, Im sure is not easy to recall past memories and specially all those traumatics events. IT will happen just be patient!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Urbanney said:

I don’t really see her doing it. I picture her doing one of those fairy tale-type artworks she always posts. And I think it’d be fitting in a “Lucky” kind of way - a fairy tale gone wrong.  

She’s so lucky, she’s a star, but she cries, cries, cries…

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block