Christina Aguilera kicks off the 20th anniversary celebration of 'Stripped' - 'I Will Be' and 'Beautiful (Benny Benassi Remix)' are uploaded

Update:

I Will Be and Beautiful (Benny Benassi Remix) have been uploaded to her channel:

Stripped gave me the strength and freedom as an artist to tell my story the way I wanted, for the first time. Thank you to all of my fighters around the world for amplifying that strength and giving me the space to continue to share myself in my truest forms. Today marks the kick off of the #20YearsOfStripped celebration, more to come 🖤

Stripped was released on October 22, 2002. A deluxe re-issue is planned with two new tracks, as well as a vinyl. A new music video for Beautiful, the second single off the album, is also being released on October 19.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rodriguitop said:

When she's not really from latinamerica, it is a persona. She doesn't even speak spanish.

Imagine being dumb enough to call yourself latina based on only your last name :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

so all the mixed personas from USA that wans't born in Africa and speak some lenguage from Africa are not black? 

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Rodriguitop said:

When she's not really from latinamerica, it is a persona. She doesn't even speak spanish.

Imagine being dumb enough to call yourself latina based on only your last name :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

What does speaking a language has to do with your ethnicity? Her father is Ecuadorian, therefore she is half Latina, regardless of her last name. Quit whatever crack you’re smoking, sis. 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

Bonus Tracks-Digital Edition
21. I Will Be (“Dirrty” b-side)
22. Beautiful (Benny Benassi Remix)

No a remix... Is new but i hate the remixes as bonus or in a tracklist in a album, but I Will Be finally in the album better than nothing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block