Who's Music is Better: Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff?

On 10/16/2022 at 7:37 PM, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

LINDSAY 100%

When I was younger I stanned Hilary Duff but as I grew up and checked out Lindsay's music I realized hers was actually A LOT better. I don't think Hilary's albums lasted the test of time like Lindsay's has :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: Metamorphosis was ok, some songs really good some absolutely terrible, self titled was cool too but aged like milk I fear, Dignity was half good, breathe in breathe out was terrible (not sorry it sucked)

As for Lindsay I don't think she has any skips in her entire discography except 'I Want You To Want Me' but even then that song washes some of Hilary's bad songs like 'Love Just It', 'I Am', and 'I W*sh' ...

When it comes to unreleased songs Lindsay also absolutely washes Hilary, Lindsay's whole scrapped album is AMAZING, literally a more dance oriented Blackout. I'm not dissing early Hilary music tho, 'Come Clean' was a timeless classic, but you just cant say that for most of her music unlike Lindsay who also created the best song of all time known as 'Over' :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like if you say Hilary had better music you haven't heard any Lindsay song except 'Rumors' so... come on mama let's research.

Some of her best songs in my opinion (which Hilary could not do even if she tried):

Reveal hidden contents

#Relea***anax 

Okay first of all, your user handle means you basically disqualify yourself from any objectivity whatsoever lol.

Second of all, I bet the majority of the general public wouldn’t even know a single Lindsay Lohan song by heart. And contrary to what you say as being a deficit of knowledge we should “research” that kind of nullifies your point about “standing the test of time”. She’s has what 2 studio albums and how many sales? 1.5 million?? In that range (according to the net anyways). I can name ONE Lindsay Song off the top of my head, “Rumours”. Also, how many global tours has Lindsay been on exactly? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: The numbers are bad. She didn’t make a very big impression in music, which the numbers reflect. 

Hillary Duff has 5 studio albums, over 15 million in album sales, and been on multiple world tours. Three of her albums are certified platinum with one, Metamorphosis, being x3 certified platinum (over 3 mill sales). Dignity was a gold mine with hits like Stranger and With Love. Three songs I remember so distinctly from my youth: “With Love” and “Stranger” whose music videos were on repeat on MTV. And “So Yesterday” I remember from when I was younger. 

I wouldn’t consider myself a Hilary Duff stan like you clearly are of Lindsay, but I think the numbers speak for themselves. If the GP were asked who they preferred, you better bet Hillary Duff would win by a landslide and if you disagree that’s your delusion sis :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I am looking forward to seeing her in her new movie for sure, but this isn’t her first time trying to come back in film. Also, it’s Netflix’s equivalent of a Hallmark movie… I do wish her well though and I will be watching. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, spearleader89 said:

Lindsay Lohan! Her vocals is deeper and more nuanced. She is a more natural dancer, and her catalog is flawless. She may have less music, but I think her albums are stronger than Hilary’s. Don’t get me wrong I’m also a Hilary Duff fan, but Lindsay Lohan is one of my favorites.

I love when Lindsay dances! 

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/17/2022 at 6:12 PM, 2K16NEY said:

Hilary Duff all the way. 

Her album Dignity is a pop masterpiece and is better than anything Lindsay has ever put out. 

Breathe In, Breathe Out proves that she still has it in her and I'm sure she can release another great pop album in the near future. 

My favorite Hilary songs:

Stranger

Danger

Gypsy Woman

Metamorphis

Anywhere But Here

Come Clean

My Kind

and the list goes on...

My favorite Lindsay songs:

Rumors

Over

and I believe that's it... although she's got a few cute other songs hehe

It's easy, Hilary Duff is not even singer, she sounds so embarassing with her childish voice (I understand that Disney made her popular as child, but she is not Hannah Fountainna anymore :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:) and Lindsay sounds normally like average singer what gave me a bit Britney vibes... If I had to choose for my life, it would definitely be Lindsay :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's easy, Hilary Duff is not even singer, she sounds so embarassing with her childish voice (I understand that Disney made her popular as child, but she is not Hannah Fountainna anymore :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:) and Lindsay sounds normally like average singer what gave me a bit Britney vibes... If I had to choose for my life, it would definitely be Lindsay :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You really don't like her :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol 😂😂😂

On 10/17/2022 at 4:37 AM, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

LINDSAY 100%

When I was younger I stanned Hilary Duff but as I grew up and checked out Lindsay's music I realized hers was actually A LOT better. I don't think Hilary's albums lasted the test of time like Lindsay's has :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: Metamorphosis was ok, some songs really good some absolutely terrible, self titled was cool too but aged like milk I fear, Dignity was half good, breathe in breathe out was terrible (not sorry it sucked)

As for Lindsay I don't think she has any skips in her entire discography except 'I Want You To Want Me' but even then that song washes some of Hilary's bad songs like 'Love Just It', 'I Am', and 'I W*sh' ...

When it comes to unreleased songs Lindsay also absolutely washes Hilary, Lindsay's whole scrapped album is AMAZING, literally a more dance oriented Blackout. I'm not dissing early Hilary music tho, 'Come Clean' was a timeless classic, but you just cant say that for most of her music unlike Lindsay who also created the best song of all time known as 'Over' :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like if you say Hilary had better music you haven't heard any Lindsay song except 'Rumors' so... come on mama let's research.

Some of her best songs in my opinion (which Hilary could not do even if she tried):

Hide contents

#Relea***anax 

Wich are the songs of Lindsay's unrealeased album?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Great singer or not, Hilary has released better music :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, x.rox said:

Okay first of all, your user handle means you basically disqualify yourself from any objectivity whatsoever lol.

Second of all, I bet the majority of the general public wouldn’t even know a single Lindsay Lohan song by heart. And contrary to what you say as being a deficit of knowledge we should “research” that kind of nullifies your point about “standing the test of time”. She’s has what 2 studio albums and how many sales? 1.5 million?? In that range (according to the net anyways). I can name ONE Lindsay Song off the top of my head, “Rumours”. Also, how many global tours has Lindsay been on exactly? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: The numbers are bad. She didn’t make a very big impression in music, which the numbers reflect. 

Hillary Duff has 5 studio albums, over 15 million in album sales, and been on multiple world tours. Three of her albums are certified platinum with one, Metamorphosis, being x3 certified platinum (over 3 mill sales). Dignity was a gold mine with hits like Stranger and With Love. Three songs I remember so distinctly from my youth: “With Love” and “Stranger” whose music videos were on repeat on MTV. And “So Yesterday” I remember from when I was younger. 

I wouldn’t consider myself a Hilary Duff stan like you clearly are of Lindsay, but I think the numbers speak for themselves. If the GP were asked who they preferred, you better bet Hillary Duff would win by a landslide and if you disagree that’s your delusion sis :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I am looking forward to seeing her in her new movie for sure, but this isn’t her first time trying to come back in film. Also, it’s Netflix’s equivalent of a Hallmark movie… I do wish her well though and I will be watching. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

This whole post is very stupid and exactly what I was talking about in my original post. You're comparing sales... who cares about sales Lindsay was always an actress first when Hilary stopped acting for a bit and focused on music..? 

I'm comparing quality babe. I could not care less about who sold more, Hilary was always more popular - this is like comparing Taylor Swift to Britney Spears because in your mind Taylor Swift is better because she sells more... make it make sense lol. 

It's actually very cringe you base quality on who's more popular, maybe you'd find more music you like if you think for yourself :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Like I said in my original post, maybe you should actually check out her music before judging it for no reason?

I'm also not being biased because I literally stanned Hilary duff from 2006-2015, I heard all her albums many times. I haven't even heard a Lindsay song besides rumors till 2020 when I got into her. You don't know me.

I'm also very excited for Lindsay's movie - wonder what Hilary is up to these days... haven't heard much from her since 2016.

EDIT: Adding on to this because this was such an insane and ridiculous to say especially while stanning Britney Spears. Lindsay was not by loved the GP the way Hilary was and it's so weird you're talking about what the GP likes as if it means anything at all. Britney was hated by the GP during the Blackout era and that's arguably her best album among fans. Sales and what the GP likes legit means nothing at all... you sound dumb and hypocritical. 

No one is delusional for liking Lindsay's music or anyone's music at that -- but you will always be cringe for following a herd mentality and thinking materialism is more important than ones own subjective taste.

Weirdo. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Wich are the songs of Lindsay's unrealeased album?

Spoiler

Bossy

Stuck

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Too Young To Die

Stay

I Wanna Be Bad

Walka Not A Talka

She never finished the album but these were what she made for it, everything under Bossy are demos because they leaked pre-maturely so she gave up on it, but they are still amazing imo

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block