Who's Music is Better: Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff?

LINDSAY 100%

When I was younger I stanned Hilary Duff but as I grew up and checked out Lindsay's music I realized hers was actually A LOT better. I don't think Hilary's albums lasted the test of time like Lindsay's has :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: Metamorphosis was ok, some songs really good some absolutely terrible, self titled was cool too but aged like milk I fear, Dignity was half good, breathe in breathe out was terrible (not sorry it sucked)

As for Lindsay I don't think she has any skips in her entire discography except 'I Want You To Want Me' but even then that song washes some of Hilary's bad songs like 'Love Just It', 'I Am', and 'I W*sh' ...

When it comes to unreleased songs Lindsay also absolutely washes Hilary, Lindsay's whole scrapped album is AMAZING, literally a more dance oriented Blackout. I'm not dissing early Hilary music tho, 'Come Clean' was a timeless classic, but you just cant say that for most of her music unlike Lindsay who also created the best song of all time known as 'Over' :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like if you say Hilary had better music you haven't heard any Lindsay song except 'Rumors' so... come on mama let's research.

Some of her best songs in my opinion (which Hilary could not do even if she tried):

Spoiler

#Relea***anax 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

LINDSAY 100%

When I was younger I stanned Hilary Duff but as I grew up and checked out Lindsay's music I realized hers was actually A LOT better. I don't think Hilary's albums lasted the test of time like Lindsay's has :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: Metamorphosis was ok, some songs really good some absolutely terrible, self titled was cool too but aged like milk I fear, Dignity was half good, breathe in breathe out was terrible (not sorry it sucked)

As for Lindsay I don't think she has any skips in her entire discography except 'I Want You To Want Me' but even then that song washes some of Hilary's bad songs like 'Love Just It', 'I Am', and 'I W*sh' ...

When it comes to unreleased songs Lindsay also absolutely washes Hilary, Lindsay's whole scrapped album is AMAZING, literally a more dance oriented Blackout. I'm not dissing early Hilary music tho, 'Come Clean' was a timeless classic, but you just cant say that for most of her music unlike Lindsay who also created the best song of all time known as 'Over' :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like if you say Hilary had better music you haven't heard any Lindsay song except 'Rumors' so... come on mama let's research.

Some of her best songs in my opinion (which Hilary could not do even if she tried):

Hide contents

#Relea***anax 

I love all those songs!!!! I love Hilary and Lindsay equally the same 🤍

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Hilary has the more iconic music career, as Lindsay’s acting presence was taken way too seriously while Hilary was more of a brand. Lindsay however, had the better voice for live singing (not that she did much of that).

Hilary does have an iconic music career. Agreed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

LINDSAY 100%

Reveal hidden contents

#Relea***anax 

Baby don’t be rude, Dignity holds up till this day omg

• Love 7
  • Super Mods

Whoa does this take me back!

I remember being 10-11 yrs old and loving both of them so much!

But if I honestly had to pick who had better music,

i'd say:

Hilary Duff!

Her early albums are pop PERFECTION especially Metamorphosis and Dignity.

Lindsay did have some bops but not as much as Hilary.

I will say though that Lindsay had a stronger singing voice

but she just didnt have the right material to have a long lasting music career.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Although Lindsay had seriously good bops, I think Hilary is more musically talented and has better music. Not to mention she released more albums that did sell better than Lindsay's :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Dignity was literal pop perfection by Hilary, reminds of Blackout so much. And BIBO is such an insanely good album too :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: we should have supported it so much more honestly. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block