Britney is an Atheist but still talks about Praying?

jbi87

1 hour ago, jbi87 said:

She has stated she's an Atheist but she still posts about god & how she prays every day. I don't get it. 

Also if she has access to her money now why has she not got a stylist & someone to come give her a makeover & make her feel good do all the things she couldn't do while in her conservatorship? 

Alot of what she says doesn't add up. 

Oh I Get It Britney Spears GIF

Why do you care so much about her appearance? Stop projecting your unmet needs and wants onto her. Let her be happy the way SHE wants to be happy. Worry about your own life. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why do you care so much about her appearance? Stop projecting your unmet needs and wants onto her. Let her be happy the way SHE wants to be happy. Worry about your own life. 

I think OP is asking if she is a real atheist or not bc he like…. Cares about her. It’s been answered. Move on 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Can 'fans' stop questioning her on everything to try 'catch her out'? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Exactly! Britney doesn’t have to explain her choices to anyone! It’s her life! And after all the trauma, abuse and pain she’s been through, she’s going to be constantly finding herself and changing her mind. That’s a very normal human thing to do! I feel sad for Britney. I can’t imagine how it feels to openly express yourself and share your pain and heart with people… only for them to constantly be judging you, are trying to always catch you slipping.   Britney is truly a strong and pure soul! She’s an angel, this world really doesn’t deserve her.💕👸🏼🧚

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

One can be spiritual without being religious. One can pray without believing in anything particular. Also the word "praying" can be used to express hoping something very much as in not really praying :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I agree. Im not religious but I’ve met people that have  spent their entire lives studying theology and even they don’t have their faith entirely figured out, not sure why we would expect Britney to. 

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Go get your vision checked maybe?? I was responding to their second point. 

Ah ok. I missed that. Your rude azZ has a point. But again I think OP is projecting and simply asking why she doesn’t glam up since she has total access now. Nothing wrong in asking that. Weird question because how the hell should we know but nonetheless I sense no disrespect from orig al poster. 

• Like 2

GOSH. It is OBVIOUS she said it out of anger. THERE ARE THINGS THAT WE DO NOT MEAN TO SAY WHEN WE GET ANGRY.

Don't you get it? She has been styled and dolled up. There is NO amount of FABULOUS GLAM TEAM can make you beautiful INSIDE, especially when you are rotten inside.

Honey, you need to UPGRADE your critical thinking skills.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, NnlovesGodney said:

Exactly! Britney doesn’t have to explain her choices to anyone! It’s her life! And after all the trauma, abuse and pain she’s been through, she’s going to be constantly finding herself and changing her mind. That’s a very normal human thing to do! I feel sad for Britney. I can’t imagine how it feels to openly express yourself and share your pain and heart with people… only for them to constantly be judging you, are trying to always catch you slipping.   Britney is truly a strong and pure soul! She’s an angel, this world really doesn’t deserve her.💕👸🏼🧚

PREACH GIRL 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

One thing I do get confused about is that she says repeatedly she was in that place for 4 months, yet I remember reading a while ago that it was a 30 day program. Have I got that wrong? 

This is by no means me accusing her of lying at all, I’m saying that I might have got it mixed up so just looking for clarification. 

She practically vanished during those months to the point they had her make a video saying all is well due to her being gone for so long. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block