Britney is an Atheist but still talks about Praying?

jbi87

4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

And yet non-believers will be sobbing at His feet in desperation, begging and pleading “how could we have known” when the time comes.

the fact that we even exist is fictitious! Some stars went boom, time goes by and we evolve into magical conscious beings? None of it is believable. 

The real shame is that you find it acceptable to disrespect someone’s religion. 

The time won't come.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

And yet non-believers will be sobbing at His feet in desperation, begging and pleading “how could we have known” when the time comes.

the fact that we even exist is fictitious! Some stars went boom, time goes by and we evolve into magical conscious beings? None of it is believable. 

The real shame is that you find it acceptable to disrespect someone’s religion. 

And yet you are here disrespecting non believers. I do have respect for most people, but less for people who are relegious , because of their weird beliefs. But I’m not bothering believers, because they can do whatever they feel like doing. Too bad the other way around is too hard for most of them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britneybits2022 said:

And yet you are here disrespecting non believers. I do have respect for most people, but less for people who are relegious , because of their weird beliefs. But I’m not bothering believers, because they can do whatever they feel like doing. Too bad the other way around is too hard for most of them.

i disagree. I don’t feel like I disrespected anyone.

I think she might be a Deist rather than an Atheist. Unfortunately, not many people can tell the difference between Deist, Atheist and Agnostic so its a common misconception that those three can be used interchangeably. I don't blame Britney for not being able to tell a Deist apart from an Atheist. Not many people have the privilege of having a good background when it comes to knowing theology terminology.

In the mean time, I'll cut her some slack for this. The expectation for her to act "perfect" after escaping the C-ship is asking too much.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block