TikTok sensation Charlie Puth's new album opens with less streams than Xtina's

Body ache

No one else saw that his single that no one likes dropped ten positions in 30 hours on radio the DAY the album came out?

If that's not an obvious example of payola idk what is.

"Ok the album is out, let's stop dumping money into radio now"

He would do much better if he stopped using autotune.  His voice is too on-pitch and clean for it.  It's like Lea Michele using autotune.  Unnecessary and it removes the aspects of a human voice from it.

• Like 1

I always got the impression that he went viral many times because his videos making music made people laugh, not because people took him seriously... I mean, he's obviously talented, but those videos are kind of cringe, to be honest... The music is not original or groundbreaking so he's basically saying "making music now is a joke, you can literally do the basis of a single in a TikTok video". That takes the magic away from the music, and he used to tease a song for so long, and then when it finally came out it was OK. Also, WHAT ABOUT THAT RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF AUTOTUNE. He's the male Kim Petras. I thought he could actually sing.

• Like 1

I don’t get the hate for Charlie here. He is a sweetheart and has always spoken highly of Britney. While you guys are constantly sucking Shawn Mendes **** who has actually mocked Britney in the past.

”Oh, but that was years ago, get over it”

Well, Katy did the same years ago, but people still bring it up like it was yesterday, 

• Love 3

i love him, i like his music a lot, and some of you guys sound like you have a ******* vendetta against him.

and he's quite successful, it's clear he ain't going nowhere and will probably be around forever in the music industry... maybe he will not have hit after hit, but who cares, Carly Rae is flopping too and she will be around forever too... it's called being an artist.

and complaining about autotune? well guess i didn't got the memo that this is now an Adele fansite :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Like 1
On 10/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, jordeezy said:

He's having trouble finding a sugar daddy/industry daddy because he has a mature face. He will prob make better music in his 30s. 

What do you mean?! He will be 31 in December (actually he shares his birthday with Britney)

Mature face?! Try again... he actually looks younger than his actual age

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block