Britney spotted in Mexico

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

No, you quoted post that Britney for the last time want record album in 2007 and family then forced her performing, and you said "If she didn’t like attention, she wouldn’t be posting literal ***** for her 42 million followers "

And it's out of the point what you've quoted. And also it's not nice ever say you this.

She wanted to record Glory, she wanted to record Hold Me Closer. What’s your point? Being a celebrity comes with being photographed 24/7. It’s part of the job 

2 minutes ago, Daveee said:

She wanted to record Glory, she wanted to record Hold Me Closer. What’s your point? Being a celebrity comes with being photographed 24/7. It’s part of the job 

It's been after 8 years since c-ship started. Come on! She lost interest in music, and after 8 years she shared a part of her creativity. But those 8 years she didn't want to perform, release music with family behind her who take money she earn and saying what she must do.

Please someone explain to that user that she was forced doing music all these 13 yrs and Glory was just only one exception she want to do...

6 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

No, you quoted post that Britney for the last time want record album in 2007 and family then forced her performing, and you said "If she didn’t like attention, she wouldn’t be posting literal ***** for her 42 million followers "

And it's out of the point what you've quoted. And also it's not nice ever say you this.

Edit: and I believe she didn't want to be celebrity and just want to be normal mother after cship started and what happened after, she hated all attention and paparazzi. I'd say she wanted to be celebrity, but not under cship. And now, for cship vaccination what family gave her, she sure doesn't want to be celebrity at all and just enjoying her life what she missed in last 13 years. And shares her thoughts and experiences with insta posts.

That's a big lie. The truth is that in 2007 his relationship with the paparazzi was very ambivalent. There are dozens of videos in which he speaks well with them, laughs with them. She even had a relationship with one. Britney loves attention, that's a fact, and it makes a lot of sense. Since she was a little girl she wanted to be a star and that's wanting attention and love from the public. Some people need to understand that celebrities are like politicians, addicted to attention.

21 hours ago, Reluctant said:

I think she was about to complain to her body guard that the guy was recording her

This... People do not understand that she's a human being and would love to have a coffee in piece maybe, especially after all she's been through... Smile to her and then mind your own business maybe?!? Thanks 🙏🏻👍🏻

charlize theron nod GIF by Golden Globes

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block