Is Invitation Britney's most forgotten album track?

Not for me! Invitation is the sensual, atmospheric opening of the journey that is Glory, and I love knowing the vibe that it will take me to when I put that album on. 

Aside from the songs I literally never listen to (like fillers from BOMT & OIDIA that I honestly never knew in the first place) I think the song I forget about the most is Selfish, even though I don’t dislike it. It just completely fell out of my regular rotation, and I never think of it because I never listen to Femme Fatale as a whole album anymore. 

• Love 6

Imo yes, and it's a shame because it fits the midtempo sensual vibe that Britney always does so well. The verses are great, but whoever produced her vocals during the chorus messed up big time. They sound too processed, and the "we give emotions to each other" line sounds jumbled and messy.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

I respect Invitation but I always liked the verses more than the chorus. 

Omg I love the verses on invitation. Especially the 2nd verse. when she sings imma put u in this blind fold… I’ll let u see more with ur eyes closed! Omg I get chills every time. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.