Britney armpits scars

Mp mar50

3 hours ago, Yasux34 said:
What is Transaxillary breast augmentation?

Transaxillary breast augmentation involves making a small incision – about an inch and a half in length – in the crease of the armpit. In contrast to traditional incisions, the external breast tissue is not modified at all. Because of this minimally invasive method, post-operative scarring is virtually unnoticeable.Mar 16, 2018

yr-Sb-Fp-H8ryzk-Spc-Pu-If-Lo-W4gt-Tg2-Y-

Transaxillary breast augmentation is only done with saline implants. Saline implants are very heavy and obvious. Besides, she's had these creases (notice there's two) forever. I have those as well, and I'm pretty sure I never had saline implants.

Regardless, if it was a surgery scar it wouldn't be healed this well at the point of time this picture was taken. 

There is NO evidence she ever had breast augmentation surgery. I'm sickened that she supposedly had is considered a matter of fact on HER FREAKING FAN forum.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Yasux34 said:
What is Transaxillary breast augmentation?

Transaxillary breast augmentation involves making a small incision – about an inch and a half in length – in the crease of the armpit. In contrast to traditional incisions, the external breast tissue is not modified at all. Because of this minimally invasive method, post-operative scarring is virtually unnoticeable.Mar 16, 2018

My thoughts, exactly. 

Some delusional fans still don’t think Britney had breast implants in 1999 :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

My thoughts, exactly. 

Some delusional fans still don’t think Britney had breast implants in 1999 :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::orangu_orangutan_ape:

bomt-video-screen-cap.png

She had these "scars" in the BOMT video. You people are the ones who are delusional.

Breast augmentation is NOT minor surgery. The scars would be bright red for many months.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Breast implants when her career started. Everyone was getting them in the 90s/late 2000s. Remember those things were poking eyes out at the kids choice awards. 

I never ever once looked at Britney’s breast and thought they are huge, they always seemed very proportionate to her overall frame, the past media and fans that still gawk over her breast size are just plain creepy

• Love 1

She has at least had surgery since having her kids. She breastfed her son's, and let me tell you from first hand experience, your ***** change after Bf.

In her IG *****, her ***** show no movement, she even can go braless. After kids to do that after you've weaned that is uncomfortable. JL said in her book she had had breast augmentation after breastfeeding so it's likely Brit had it too.

There's nothing wrong with it, I'd do it if I could afford it.

• Like 1

Didn't she confirm a few years ago that she did have a **** job done and that she regrets doing it because she was still growing?

I'm not saying those creases are from the **** job, which I didn't click on the pictures anyway, but just responding to some people who said that she may have had surgery.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I never ever once looked at Britney’s breast and thought they are huge, they always seemed very proportionate to her overall frame, the past media and fans that still gawk over her breast size are just plain creepy

That was literally pop culture back then. People had a fixation with woman’s breasts and weight. I’m not saying it’s right. I won’t post the Kids choice awards one but.. they were definitely big. Then there’s this skit 
spacer.png

• Love 1