Harry styles makes billboard hot 100 history, But it's the idea of longest solo #1 that has people shaking their heads.

Spicechinodiva

2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I guess there's a difference between a song being overplayed and a song being bad. 'As it Was' is a very good song... overexposed for sure, but that doesn't rob it that it's a good song. 

Harry's image is questionable for many, but he is very talented.

I'm actually surprised that the song has lasted this long atop, but take a look at the rest of the top 10, there's no actual competition, I mean, there's a song from the 80s in there... for the love of God.

Anyway, I've had my share of chart obsession... but never really based what I listen to on those tallies... try it, it's nice.

Caresha, please! Radio is the only format keeping this song at the top. It’s a good song, but not to be played over and over again for two seasons straight. I will give you an example: Super Freaky Girl has more streams, more pure sales than this song and smashing on TikTok. Why is As It Was still doing better than SFG? Radio. Radio counts 80% over Billboard’s chart rules.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

How would you describe it? Fair? Let’s be serious, it’s ****ed up! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Caresha, please! Radio is the only format keeping this song at the top. It’s a good song, but not to be played over and over again for two seasons straight. I will give you an example: Super Freaky Girl has more streams, more pure sales than this song and smashing on TikTok. Why is As It Was still doing better than SFG? Radio. Radio counts 80% over Billboard’s chart rules.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Caresha Please!' People Tell Yung Miami Why They Choose To Call Her By Her  Government Name

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m not even a Harry fan but As it Was is beating Super Freaky Girl in global and USA Spotify steams………

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Mr. no hair style might be talented & stuff, yet there´s something annoying about him. That something is, some already mentioned it, queer baiting. Like ok, you wanna be an ally for lgbt+ community for what? He´s annoying this era when he´s all over the top with everything he does + shoving As It Was to out throats, I mean, it´s disgusting. + His recent drama with Olivia, like man, you´re one hell of a mess. Hysterigal teenage girls, pinky toe gays & middle aged people with no life keep this obnoxious man, who does actually nothing good (imho) for the lgbt+ community. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I said what I said, argue with yo mamas. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

PS. congrats to this absolutely groundbreaking achievement, I guess.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Style. said:

Tbh, I’m surprised that SFG is still hanging out in the top 10 due to how dirty they’ve done to Nicki… a bop will remain a bop. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Of course won't congratulate someone who makes money out of queerfishing and fake gender claims. After all the fight the LGBTQ+ has been in order to have rights, come this lame fake boy acting all brand new gay just to win money. no ma'am, won't congratulate a str8 boy with all his privileges playing the queer card. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Envy? gurl go educate yourself and learn some history of the LGBTQ+ community. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Why can't people enjoy the music without digging that much into symbolism and gender related ****? 

2 hours ago, californication said:

The racist abuse is not it. Are you stupid? 
reported to the mods.

can you tell me where the f I was racist??? Paki here in Argentina is used for str8 privileged white people, so shut up already, and I'll report you for calling me stupid, enjoy your ban:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

33 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Why can't people enjoy the music without digging that much into symbolism and gender related ****? 

Why? Cuz it's called social conciousness: being aware of the bull5h1t of the system and why it is important to fight and point to people using things that have been ridiculized and bullied for years, until trans black hiv+ & queer people fought to have some freedom of expression.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

can you tell me where the f I was racist??? Paki here in Argentina is used for str8 privileged white people, so shut up already, and I'll report you for calling me stupid, enjoy your ban:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Why? Cuz it's called social conciousness: being aware of the bull5h1t of the system and why it is important to fight and point to people using things that have been ridiculized and bullied for years, until trans black hiv+ & queer people fought to have some freedom of expression.

Please look up the meaning of the word. It’s grossly offensive. Shut up yourself? So much aggression! I’ve already reported your racist *** so enjoy your time out. Because boy do you need it. 

2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Tbh, I’m surprised that SFG is still hanging out in the top 10 due to how dirty they’ve done to Nicki… a bop will remain a bop. 

I’m surprised as well. It’s not my favorite song and definitely not looking forward for this type of songs, but Nicki needed this song! Nicki Minaj is having her Emancipation Of Mimi/Hung Up/Womanizer moment and I am here for it! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, californication said:

Please look up the meaning of the word. It’s grossly offensive. Shut up yourself? So much aggression! I’ve already reported your racist *** so enjoy your time out. Because boy do you need it. 

Not you calling me racist and stupid and I'm the agressive one... such a psychopath you are. Ot is it that your ignorant lil *** fan of this stupid fake artist is upset cuz I'm giving tea? go get a life... and for your information, google yourself, gil.

COLOQUIAL:

Establecimiento comercial pequeño regentado por pakistaníes, que suele abrir hasta altas horas de la noche y donde se pueden comprar alimentos y bebidas, además de otros productos.

ARGENTINA:

El diccionario argentino / Definiciones de “paki” escrito por pibes y pibas. encuentra modismos y argentinismos mas comunes

LET ME COPYPASTE FOR YOUR IGNORANT LAME LAZY HEAD:

3. paki161

Termino usado desde principio de Siglo XX en Argentina por lo comunidad Artística-Queer de ese entonces.
Tiene su origen apartir de un grupo sin categoría taxonómica llamado "Paquidermo", mamíferos herbívoros, de tamaño y peso grandes y con piel gruesa y dura. Ej: hipopótamo.
A la orientación ***ual hetero***ual se la llama de esta forma (pakis, plural). El término es peyorativo, dado que se realiza una comparación a los animales descriptos, seres de piel duros y no muy rapidos.

Sujeto 1 Masculino: Viste ese chico lo que es? Es hermoso, quiero que sea mí novio.
Sujeto 2: Es paki olvídate tener algo con el.

Situación 2:
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Ayer invite a una chica del colegio a casa, pero resultó ser paki
Sujeto 2: Te dije que era paki, es más hasta creo que tenía novio.
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Estos pakis que te ilusionan.

so gurl, bye. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: enjoy your ban... I have reciepts and I showed you. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block