Harry styles makes billboard hot 100 history, But it's the idea of longest solo #1 that has people shaking their heads.

Spicechinodiva

On 9/27/2022 at 8:48 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Achievements and Records are to be made and broken,,yes that's true.

But until this Monday,  there was no hot 100 of longest Solo number one single.

Is as it was solo Yes.

But why is it being questioned.

It never existed, and it's SHADY as hell for Mariah Carey,,a pure sales act,, who's 2005 decade end hot 100 number one hit (only act to have the defining hit of two different decades the 90s and the 00s with one sweet day and We belong together respectively).

Unfortunately this record never existed until this week,,so it's like shady as hell to give it to someone when Mimi herself never got that credit 17 years ago or longest running duet 26 years ago.

So its definitely Like okay,,who bought or decided today we create longest Solo number one single, it's like saying let's destroy anything that pure sales acts Established or that at one point people bought records or saved money to go to the store to buy music..

Nothing personal but that's like erasing how I became a music fan to please a certain generation,,you matter but so do I.

so billboard has some explaining to do,,cos until Harry styles,,there was nothing of solo or this nonsense.

But, congrats Harry styles the first artist ever to achieve the new industry made up claim the longest number one as a Solo artist

@Blackout2006

@Style.

Believe me everywhere I see in my socials, I've yet to here this song, who's streaming this, who did a TikTok challenge.

Of course the weakest Track is the most radio friendly Track on the album.

You sound so uneducated and hateful. 

if you are a true music lover you would have known the history of longest running solo number #1s since the 90’s.

Whitney Houston, Elton John , Mariah Carey and Harry Styles had a 14 weeks tie. So there was no longest running solo artist song song until Harry breaks the tie with 15 weeks next week. Which I think he will do. 

Mariah & Boys II Men held the record for the longest running number 1 song until Despacito tied it for 16 weeks, then Old Town Road broke the record with 19 weeks. All 3 songs are collaborations.

so to answer your question, Mariah never held the record for the longest running solo #1 song. 

also all her #1 are questionable because her singles back in the 90s were discounted to 0.29 -0.49 cents, just so they could go number #1.

mariah and her record label always played dirty getting those number 1s. Most of them are not even memorable. 

Anyone mentioning Harry's queen (queer) baiting while over-looking Nick's drama with her husband ( that she stands by) is gross.

I don't care for either of them.The song is good, I don't care for harry and his queer baiting at all.but it is possible to hate an artist and like the song.

I bet if he transitioned out of it people would still love him so it doesn't matter lol.

17 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

so you say that because your meaning/country language is "top meaning" or superior to mine just because I'm Argentinian? Stay pressed and showing your literal racist and arian/superior behaviour. Who do you think you are to say your meaning of words is more important to mine when I am giving you the backstory, the meanin of the word? go cry on a corner and listenting to as it was, or go to a harry queerbaiting-style forum.

17 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ok, weirdo. You're obviously unhinged so this is where I jump off. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: It's called cultural intelligence. GET SOME.

I applaud your intelligence. That other intelectually weak individual is totally out of the line.

I mean, I study linguistic so I know how stuff works, let's see an example:

P U S S Y - it means woman's genitals or a little cat, so claiming that the most used meaning is this, therefore, this word means only this is clownery at its finest. One can claim that usage of a given word with particular meaning is used more frequently, that is true, but what happened here is not this case. + You also explained what you ment and how you'd intended to use that "paki" word. You two guys just showed that you can use common sense unlike @californication and @limezd who lack braincells to comprehend this simple fact :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

PS. report me, I'm waiting :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

I applaud your intelligence. That other intelectually weak individual is totally out of the line.

I mean, I study linguistic so I know how stuff works, let's see an example:

P U S S Y - it means woman's genitals or a little cat, so claiming that the most used meaning is this, therefore, this word means only this is clownery at its finest. One can claim that usage of a given word with particular meaning is used more frequently, that is true, but what happened here is not this case. + You also explained what you ment and how you'd intended to use that "paki" word. You two guys just showed that you can use common sense unlike @californication and @limezd who lack braincells to comprehend this simple fact :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

PS. report me, I'm waiting :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Using the word P U S S Y as a comparison to a racist slur? 
you really must be thick. 
You’re a racist apologist.

groundbreaking? Sure Jan. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, limezd said:

You’re a ******* racist. 

If you wanna come for me, first read the whole post cuz I've already explained what does paki means here in Argentina, so shut your mouth and don't call me names, reported btw

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

He isn't Pakistani 

jasmine-masters.gif

there you have:

22 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Not you calling me racist and stupid and I'm the agressive one... such a psychopath you are. Or is it that your ignorant lil *** fan of this stupid fake artist is upset cuz I'm giving tea? go get a life... and for your information, google yourself, gil.

COLOQUIAL:

Establecimiento comercial pequeño regentado por pakistaníes, que suele abrir hasta altas horas de la noche y donde se pueden comprar alimentos y bebidas, además de otros productos.

ARGENTINA:

El diccionario argentino / Definiciones de “paki” escrito por pibes y pibas. encuentra modismos y argentinismos mas comunes

LET ME COPYPASTE FOR YOUR IGNORANT LAME LAZY HEAD:

3. paki161

Termino usado desde principio de Siglo XX en Argentina por lo comunidad Artística-Queer de ese entonces.
Tiene su origen apartir de un grupo sin categoría taxonómica llamado "Paquidermo", mamíferos herbívoros, de tamaño y peso grandes y con piel gruesa y dura. Ej: hipopótamo.
A la orientación ***ual hetero***ual se la llama de esta forma (pakis, plural). El término es peyorativo, dado que se realiza una comparación a los animales descriptos, seres de piel duros y no muy rapidos.

Sujeto 1 Masculino: Viste ese chico lo que es? Es hermoso, quiero que sea mí novio.
Sujeto 2: Es paki olvídate tener algo con el.

Situación 2:
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Ayer invite a una chica del colegio a casa, pero resultó ser paki
Sujeto 2: Te dije que era paki, es más hasta creo que tenía novio.
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Estos pakis que te ilusionan.

so gurl, bye. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: enjoy your ban... I have reciepts and I showed you. 

for y'all who don't understand castellano/argentinian castellano let me translate this explanation for y'all so you can calm your ***** now:

Termino usado desde principio de Siglo XX en Argentina por lo comunidad Artística-Queer de ese entonces.
Tiene su origen apartir de un grupo sin categoría taxonómica llamado "Paquidermo", mamíferos herbívoros, de tamaño y peso grandes y con piel gruesa y dura. Ej: hipopótamo.

A la orientación ***ual hetero***ual se la llama de esta forma (pakis, plural). El término es peyorativo, dado que se realiza una comparación a los animales descriptos, seres de piel duros y no muy rapidos.

Is a term used since beginings of the XX Century in Argentina by the Queer-Artistic community. IT HAS ITS ORIGINS IN A GROUP WITH no taxonomic category called "Pachyderm", herviborus mammals with thick hard skin. IE: hypo.

It is used to describe a straight ***ual oriented person (pakis, plural). It's a pejorative term because is a comparison to those animals that are hard skin and slow

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

IT. HAS. FUC.KING.NOTHING.TO.DO.WITH.PAKISTANIAN.COMMUNITY :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: it is used to describe a str8 conservative and priviligied - usually men.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Britney671 said:

Anyone mentioning Harry's queen (queer) baiting while over-looking Nick's drama with her husband ( that she stands by) is gross.

I don't care for either of them.The song is good, I don't care for harry and his queer baiting at all.but it is possible to hate an artist and like the song.

I bet if he transitioned out of it people would still love him so it doesn't matter lol.

Girl, absolutely no one mentioned Nicki and her harem of nonces in this thread. What are you smoking?

On 9/27/2022 at 6:45 PM, agustinmalandra said:

Of course won't congratulate someone who makes money out of queerfishing and fake gender claims. After all the fight the LGBTQ+ has been in order to have rights, come this lame fake boy acting all brand new gay just to win money. no ma'am, won't congratulate a str8 boy with all his privileges playing the queer card. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Envy? gurl go educate yourself and learn some history of the LGBTQ+ community. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

what a homophobic and trashy comment :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

so now what? a guy painting his nails has to be queer? or is necessarily queer-fishing? because gays wear skirts and act like girls? you're the reason toxic masculinity exists :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: he just wears what he feels like wearing what's do complicated about it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

what's exactly QUEER about his attitude? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: how is he acting gay? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

in the 50s you'd be like: WoMeN wEaRiNg pAnTs ArE QuEeRfIsHiNg!!!!!!!! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: yeah that's how stupid your comment sounds :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: (wearing pants was considered as trans and was forbidden in several countries)

I'd also add that if harry is queer fishing, then what is britney doing? she kissed madonna on stage, she made bis3xual songs, she played the lesbo with madonna in MATM, and with tinashe in slumber party. where were u when these happened? or suddenly when guys are doing the same they're gay-bating, queer fishing and disrespecting LGBT-related issues and history? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: yeah double standards my ***

1 hour ago, do the thing said:

what a homophobic and trashy comment :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

so now what? a guy painting his nails has to be queer? or is necessarily queer-fishing? because gays wear skirts and act like girls? you're the reason toxic masculinity exists :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: he just wears what he feels like wearing what's do complicated about it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

what's exactly QUEER about his attitude? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: how is he acting gay? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

in the 50s you'd be like: WoMeN wEaRiNg pAnTs ArE QuEeRfIsHiNg!!!!!!!! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: yeah that's how stupid your comment sounds :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: (wearing pants was considered as trans and was forbidden in several countries)

I'd also add that if harry is queer fishing, then what is britney doing? she kissed madonna on stage, she made bis3xual songs, she played the lesbo with madonna in MATM, and with tinashe in slumber party. where were u when these happened? or suddenly when guys are doing the same they're gay-bating, queer fishing and disrespecting LGBT-related issues and history? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: yeah double standards my ***

hahahaahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: This little wannabe mixed everything. There's a WHOLE difference between the lame examples you made so I'm not gonna come for your empty head cuz... poor boo. And you calling me homophobic is the funniest thing on this week. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Gurl go sit on a corner.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block