Harry styles makes billboard hot 100 history, But it's the idea of longest solo #1 that has people shaking their heads.

Spicechinodiva

5 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Not you calling me racist and stupid and I'm the agressive one... such a psychopath you are. Ot is it that your ignorant lil *** fan of this stupid fake artist is upset cuz I'm giving tea? go get a life... and for your information, google yourself, gil.

COLOQUIAL:

Establecimiento comercial pequeño regentado por pakistaníes, que suele abrir hasta altas horas de la noche y donde se pueden comprar alimentos y bebidas, además de otros productos.

ARGENTINA:

El diccionario argentino / Definiciones de “paki” escrito por pibes y pibas. encuentra modismos y argentinismos mas comunes

LET ME COPYPASTE FOR YOUR IGNORANT LAME LAZY HEAD:

3. paki161

Termino usado desde principio de Siglo XX en Argentina por lo comunidad Artística-Queer de ese entonces.
Tiene su origen apartir de un grupo sin categoría taxonómica llamado "Paquidermo", mamíferos herbívoros, de tamaño y peso grandes y con piel gruesa y dura. Ej: hipopótamo.
A la orientación ***ual hetero***ual se la llama de esta forma (pakis, plural). El término es peyorativo, dado que se realiza una comparación a los animales descriptos, seres de piel duros y no muy rapidos.

Sujeto 1 Masculino: Viste ese chico lo que es? Es hermoso, quiero que sea mí novio.
Sujeto 2: Es paki olvídate tener algo con el.

Situación 2:
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Ayer invite a una chica del colegio a casa, pero resultó ser paki
Sujeto 2: Te dije que era paki, es más hasta creo que tenía novio.
Sujeto 1 Femenino: Estos pakis que te ilusionan.

so gurl, bye. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: enjoy your ban... I have reciepts and I showed you. 

Just adding this to my report. 
you think you’re sassy but you’re really not. You’re embarrassing yourself. But please continue to do so. Awkward Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, californication said:

Just adding this to my report. 
you think you’re sassy but you’re really not. You’re embarrassing yourself. But please continue to do so. Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Sis, you're embarrassing yourself. He already explained to you the word "paki" is Argentinian slang for "entitled white straights" and not the slur towards Pakistani people that you seem to think it was. And he provided receipts for it.

Also, Harry Styles has absolutely no Pakistani in him? So I don't see where you would even make that correlation to begin with?

I would just drop it if I were you. The mods really don't like unnecessary reports.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Sis, you're embarrassing yourself. He already explained to you the word "paki" is Argentinian slang for "entitled white straights" and not the slur towards Pakistani people that you seem to think it was. And he provided receipts for it.

Also, Harry Styles has absolutely no Pakistani in him? So I don't see where you would even make that correlation to begin with?

I would just drop it if I were you. The mods really don't like unnecessary reports.

Is he paying you? 
It’s not an unnecessary report. Who are you to say that? The top meaning for the word is a racist one. It doesn’t matter if Harry does not have Pakistani in him. It’s still known as a racist term. The fact that you’re trying to shut me down is speaking volumes about you. The only one who I’m embarrassed for is you hun. So kindly stfu and keep out of issues you don’t know anything about. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, californication said:

Is he paying you? 
It’s not an unnecessary report. Who are you to say that? The top meaning for the word is a racist one. It doesn’t matter if Harry does not have Pakistani in him. It’s still known as a racist term. The fact that you’re trying to shut me down is speaking volumes about you. The only one who I’m embarrassed for is you hun. So kindly stfu and keep out of issues you don’t know anything about. 

so you say that because your meaning/country language is "top meaning" or superior to mine just because I'm Argentinian? Stay pressed and showing your literal racist and arian/superior behaviour. Who do you think you are to say your meaning of words is more important to mine when I am giving you the backstory, the meanin of the word? go cry on a corner and listenting to as it was, or go to a harry queerbaiting-style forum.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, californication said:

Is he paying you? 

Ok, weirdo. You're obviously unhinged so this is where I jump off. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: It's called cultural intelligence. GET SOME.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

can you tell me where the f I was racist??? Paki here in Argentina is used for str8 privileged white people, so shut up already, and I'll report you for calling me stupid, enjoy your ban:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Why? Cuz it's called social conciousness: being aware of the bull5h1t of the system and why it is important to fight and point to people using things that have been ridiculized and bullied for years, until trans black hiv+ & queer people fought to have some freedom of expression.

Some people call it social consciousness, I just call it "need to overanalyze everything".

I am gay, and I believe in freedom of expression as long as you don't  disrespect anybody. I don't see Harry Styles disrespecting someone just because he uses girl's clothes. Enjoy the music for what it is and call it a day.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:48 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Achievements and Records are to be made and broken,,yes that's true.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

But until this Monday,  there was no hot 100 of longest Solo number one single.

Is as it was solo Yes.

But why is it being questioned.

It never existed, and it's SHADY as hell for Mariah Carey,,a pure sales act,, who's 2005 decade end hot 100 number one hit (only act to have the defining hit of two different decades the 90s and the 00s with one sweet day and We belong together respectively).

Unfortunately this record never existed until this week,,so it's like shady as hell to give it to someone when Mimi herself never got that credit 17 years ago or longest running duet 26 years ago.

So its definitely Like okay,,who bought or decided today we create longest Solo number one single, it's like saying let's destroy anything that pure sales acts Established or that at one point people bought records or saved money to go to the store to buy music..

Nothing personal but that's like erasing how I became a music fan to please a certain generation,,you matter but so do I.

so billboard has some explaining to do,,cos until Harry styles,,there was nothing of solo or this nonsense.

But, congrats Harry styles the first artist ever to achieve the new industry made up claim the longest number one as a Solo artist

@Blackout2006

@Style.

Believe me everywhere I see in my socials, I've yet to here this song, who's streaming this, who did a TikTok challenge.

Of course the weakest Track is the most radio friendly Track on the album.

Your post is confusing and misinformed. There always was a longest running single. What are you talking about? I remember being so young and reading about Mariah having the longest running single with One Sweet Day 2 decades ago. You make it sound like they created an award at the Grammys for longest running solo single. What do you mean "this never existed." LOL 😆 Records and charts ALWAYS existed and they always talked about Mariah and One Sweet Day being the longest running song at number 1. And Despacito, and Old Town Road. The only difference is now they are including streams, which yes I agree, I don't think its totally fair and accurate. But you sound ridiculous and bitter. No one "created" a category for "longest running solo single" what are you ranting on about? LOL 😆 You keep saying "they just created this" they didn't just create anything LOL 😆 It's just a record and numbers. It is what it's always been. Stop being nasty LGBTQ bi***es.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Queen said:

Some people call it social consciousness, I just call it "need to overanalyze everything".

I am gay, and I believe in freedom of expression as long as you don't  disrespect anybody. I don't see Harry Styles disrespecting someone just because he uses girl's clothes. Enjoy the music for what it is and call it a day.

I get your point, but I see him (a str8 privileged man) using and claiming femenine outfits and queer things to make Money highly innapropiate, cuz there's hundreds of talented queer artists doing it sincerily and they don't have a big record company paying them vids/art/music/concerts/budget.

• Love 2

Cool for Harry. I like that song but no I don't believe it deserves all those weeks at number one  but I think it is a great song and this is a really great album from what I've heard of it. So congrats to him. Idk why he gets hate. He makes good music and seems like a likable guy. I dont hear anything negative about him except for people on this board.

38 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Idk why he gets hate. He makes good music and seems like a likable guy. I dont hear anything negative about him except for people on this board.

He's a filthy queerbaiter. He takes our language, our mannerisms and our fashion and uses it for an aesthetic. And he's been called out for it by actual LGBT icons like Billy Porter.

His music is as generic as his physical appearance, and he's extremely overrated. He's like the male Taylor Swift, but even worse because even Taylor's written songs about him.

And he just looks like he smells like canned ham. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He's a filthy queerbaiter. He takes our language, our mannerisms and our fashion and uses it for an aesthetic. And he's been called out for it by actual LGBT icons like Billy Porter.

His music is as generic as his physical appearance, and he's extremely overrated. He's like the male Taylor Swift, but even worse because even Taylor's written songs about him.

And he just looks like he smells like canned ham. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

why are you coming for his looks? its not like he got this face by beauty ops or sumtin'

i am sure you are wrong and he smells amazing ;) good for me at least

13 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

why are you coming for his looks? its not like he got this face by beauty ops or sumtin'

i am sure you are wrong and he smells amazing ;) good for me at least

I'm coming for his looks because I can and I am. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: He looks like a used up drunk.

Also, if you enjoy the smell of Spam, then by all means go enjoy his scent. I will choose to not ****** my nostrils.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block