Britney Fan Pet Peeves

My friend is a tv news anchor so she needs to have a Topic of conversation all the time. So is like every time we touch certain themes she has her routine/speech about that topic ready.

Every time that someone brings up Britney to the conversation she wastes no time to comment: "but have you seen her Instagram? She does not look well at all" and I'm like yes Na__sha you go ahead and get your father to put you in a conservatorship. 

It drives me really mad.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

When they act like she's a stereotypical "dumb blonde" of the mid-00's.

There was a child at my work that saw a TikTok that said Britney's favorite color was Mango and they started to mock her. I had to drag the child with receipts about Britney escaping an oppressive legal arrangement and that her favorite color could be whatever she wanted it to be :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

LMAO OMG I bet that little kid looked at you like :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

When other fans call her ugly or make fun of her appearance. Also, when they demand more tours, or albums, and lack the capability to empathize with her and understand she suffered 13 years of severe trauma. 

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

nothing really annoys me; shes got nothing else to prove. she’s THE Britney Spears and she remains unbothered, and so do I.

don’t give people power.

Both great responses... I agree, it is frustrating that some fans do demand stuff. I still believe she'll release something at some point but not right now.

It's funny, because I just sit and chill and enjoy her 9 studio albums, live performances, remixes, unreleased songs, tours, music videos, interviews, photoshoots, etc. and just relish in her legacy. She truly has given us soooooo much over the past 25 years. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

My friend is a tv news anchor so she needs to have a Topic of conversation all the time. So is like every time we touch certain themes she has her routine/speech about that topic ready.

Every time that someone brings up Britney to the conversation she wastes no time to comment: "but have you seen her Instagram? She does not look well at all" and I'm like yes Na__sha you go ahead and get your father to put you in a conservatorship. 

It drives me really mad.

How are they to determine she’s not well, they don’t know Britney how can you tell she’s even acting out character?

it’s really just projecting at this point it’s all that is

Currently my pet peeve is the britney fan accounts on twitter who won't stop engaging christina fans in this ridiculous feud. I wish they'd just ignore all of the xtina fans. Let it go. Be the bigger people and stop responding to them. It's a constant immature *** for tat and it makes me want to unfollow every britney fan account.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Currently my pet peeve is the britney fan accounts on twitter who won't stop engaging christina fans in this ridiculous feud. I wish they'd just ignore all of the xtina fans. Let it go. Be the bigger people and stop responding to them. It's a constant immature *** for tat and it makes me want to unfollow every britney fan account.

I’m tired of seeing banon on Twitter I’ve been fighting them lately lol

When I was younger it was people calling her crazy because I didn’t understand what was so funny about someone clearly struggling.

Everyone knew paparazzi culture was crazy, but I’d still see paparazzi footage on the news where she was made out to be the bad guy. 

Only now are people a little better about not calling people crazy but she still gets branded like that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block