Britney Fan Pet Peeves

i think this just comes from being a stan who knows quite a bit more than the average person but i hate it when they act like the c-ship was in place from the beginning and britney had no input in her career/was always a puppet and her dad was always in control... even though britney came up with lots of the ideas that are her iconic moments now and jamie wasn't much involved until later... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

by the same token they act as if she was forced to be **** when she was the one pushing the line a lot in that way and her management had to pull her back when it came to her outfits and ideas sometimes lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block