Is Taylor Swift losing her success?

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

All My friends believe she will win the shake it off case, cos it's been proving this lawsuit gave that track, views.

It's close to 50 million for playas Gon play, so it definitely did it's thing made 3LW and that track, Lost found and relevant again..

So Taylor team knows,. That if they win get contracts put to offer royalties, cos their Even lucky this case gave them relevance and they know, the idea if repealing the verdict is wasting Time, so take the deal for royalties cos your song isn't relevant, she be generous to give them 18%, cos it's ridiculous to think they own playground talks we all said this to shade people, it's like saying someone owns the whole yo, mama thing that's how stupid I find This..

This wasn't new in 2000 and definitely wasn't in 2014?.

Taylor swift did not give 3lw relevance and 3lw isn’t the one suing them it’s the songs writers 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I have yet to see Taylor swift fail, peaked if anything she's like Beyoncé, how can you peak, when you haven't suffered a commercial failure, hell this is her third decade and you're seeing artists that she had a Major influence on, Olivia Rodrigo, to this happen while still being relevant to not only the industry but the general public, if anybody peaked that would be a Lady Gaga, how come nobody will come out and admit that at 36, she's beginning to flop in the states, hold my hand was billed as this big ballad like Adele, and definitely marketed like the new Take my breath away, if anything when it comes to celebrating top gun Maverick for it's tenth anniversary, the Gaga song Will be the dark spot, the biggest artist (or definitely marketed that way) Turned out to be the films Lowest point as she failed due to the ageism agenda making women 35 and older hard to find commercial success..

That's an artist who peaked, cos after the Artpop era, Gaga hasn't fully recovered to the Glory day's of her success.

Taylor swift hasn't had that flop, fall From grace, yes but she basically took the snake narrative and embraced it..

@Adriannn

@Midnights

@maki93

@Jordan Miller

I definitely believe that could have booked more dates, I definitely feel a PR lie was to cover up. That the commercial reception wasn't Great, hint she never cancelled her tour like Billie eilish and others did. She Kept it open..

Girl, I didn’t understand most of you said.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block