Is Taylor Swift losing her success?

18 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

HINT: this thread was inspired by the fact that she has no 1B videos anymore...

She has 4 of the biggest selling albums in the last 2 years. Her re-recorded album Red (Taylor's Version)  is doing way better on the charts than most new rereleases including Adele's 30. I do not think  than a 1B video matters at this stage of her career :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 7
17 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

No but the promo for her new album is annoying me

i dont understand what the hell is happening. she announced the album 4 weeks ago now and thats been it. no single or word from her whatsoever, and it still another 4  weeks til the album is released. what was the point in announcing it so early   when theres no single ?

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont understand what the hell is happening. she announced the album 4 weeks ago now and thats been it. no single or word from her whatsoever, and it still another 4  weeks til the album is released. what was the point in announcing it so early   when theres no single ?

I think that the midnights mayhems to announce the song titles is brilliant. But yes, we need a single! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block