Did Jamie Lynn sign a recording contract with the Maloofs? : A Research Thread

Steel Magnolia

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Haha that works!

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Madonna

***Trigger warning on this post.**

My focus can be on the Maloof's...

Your focus can be on the Azoff's...

@Mx_Defying is correct that there was a hand-off from one billionaire family to another...And that's where we can meet in the middle.

I have a hunch that the moment where we would theoretically pass the baton would be the moment that medical rights are brought up in the probate court. 

**** got real once the Azoff's got involved...The Maloofs still (somewhat) appeared to view Britney as a living, breathing person. The Azoff's weren't nearly as generous.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was this post that set me off on a tear last night.

And I didn't even read it!

All I saw was that Larry had done something legal for JL...It's the first time I've seen Larry and JL's career connected.

Side note...

I have two presentations on Monday (one to all the profs in my entire department) so I'm going to be super distracted...

But this Larry connection is important.

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: that's totally my fault, I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have phrased it like that.  SO clickbaity.  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

**** got real once the Azoff's got involved...The Maloofs still (somewhat) appeared to view Britney as a living, breathing person. The Azoff's weren't nearly as generous.

Also, something to note, IMO by ~2015 the Maloof’s are poor (poor for rich people standards). They liquidated almost all their wealth generating assets and have a string of failed businesses to their names.

I watched Adrienne Maloof’s parts of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and that show makes it seem like the Maloof’s aren’t as wealthy as they pretend to be.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Also, something to note, IMO by ~2015 the Maloof’s are poor (poor for rich people standards). They liquidated almost all their wealth generating assets and have a string of failed businesses to their names.

I watched Adrienne Maloof’s parts of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and that show makes it seem like the Maloof’s aren’t as wealthy as they pretend to be.

Yes!

It's been in the Chronological Timeline for a few weeks now. I incorporated @Mx_Defying's timeline into the new interactive timeline.

That was the reason for the handoff...Otherwise, POM would likely have been a Maloof project.

The new tower for the Palms, combined with the 2008 financial crisis, sent the Maloofs into a tailspin...And the Azoff's gladly stepped in to take advantage.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

IMO by ~2015 the Maloof’s are poor

The crap-tacular economy is affecting everyone, it seems: "The Maloofs are flying commercial. That's right, the Kings' co-owners are done with the pricey

They were actually poor before then… The 2008 financial crisis was really bad for them. People in Sacramento hate them because they were trying to move the team to another city. If they were going to move the team the California Legislature was gonna make them pay back all this money to the state.

But, then they sold the Kings for an all time record price for an NBA team. Now they are minority owners of the NHL Golden Knights. This is also an NHL expansion team and all team con is all over these expansion teams. The first one was Nashville (which coincides with Lou moving to Tennessee from Florida –she had experience with the NHL Florida Panthers), then Seattle with the Lieweke brothers (Azoff besties), and now Vegas. There's so much dirty money in NBA teams see @truehoop on Twitter. Apollo's involvement is UNIQUELY SKETCHY

Is this the moment?

It's earlier than I thought...

Dec. 11, 2012 - The Maloofs are reported to be so broke that they’re flying coach.

Jan. 11, 2013 - Billboard reports that Britney has signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to represent her worldwide. Managing partner Rob Light and Jeffrey Azoff will be the responsible agents.

Followed by...

May 30, 2013 - Atara Tours, Inc. is registered in Nevada with James Spears as President and Andrew Wallet as Treasurer.

June 3, 2013 - Britney's contract with Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas is signed. Britney's signature does not appear on the document; Andrew Wallet, co-conservator of her estate, signs on her behalf.

"Sunset Tan" names Larry Rudolph as "Co-Executive Producer" for one episode.

George Maloof appears as himself in three episodes but does not take any production credits.

Larry and George may have been investors in the tanning bed chain, but they don't appear to be affiliated with the production of the reality series (apart from Larry's one episode).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Tan

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024814/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm

5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Overlap between the two titles. This guy from E! network.  

Screen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-6-07-51-PM.png

If there was an organized effort to produce damaging footage of Britney throughout 2007, this is where we're going to find it.

The crew from these shows may begin to show up in the background of paparazzi footage of Britney...If we look for them.

I have a feeling they may have been hiding in plain sight.

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Just as I remembered, Britney walks into Sunset Tan with Larry Rudolph.

I wonder if we can nail down when this footage was filmed?

27 May 2007

Britney Spears Tan Caught On Camera For Reality Tv Show.... A spray-tan treat for Britney Spears is to spearhead a new reality TV show in America.The pop star agreed to be caught on camera as she stripped down for a 'cocktail tan' last year (06) at salon-to-the-stars Sunset Tan - and the footage will feature in a new E! cable show about the place.Airing in America on Monday (28May07), Spears refused to let cameras capture her naked as she was sprayed from head to toe - but she allowed Sunset Tan bosses to tape a conversation she had with an employee pal for the TV show.

2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

27 May 2007

Britney Spears Tan Caught On Camera For Reality Tv Show.... A spray-tan treat for Britney Spears is to spearhead a new reality TV show in America.The pop star agreed to be caught on camera as she stripped down for a 'cocktail tan' last year (06) at salon-to-the-stars Sunset Tan - and the footage will feature in a new E! cable show about the place.Airing in America on Monday (28May07), Spears refused to let cameras capture her naked as she was sprayed from head to toe - but she allowed Sunset Tan bosses to tape a conversation she had with an employee pal for the TV show.

I was just looking through X-Ray...

I believe the Sunset Tan footage was captured some time between November 2, 2006 and November 15, 2006.

https://xray.britspears.net/index.php?cat=43&page=7

It was only between those dates that she had her hair blonde and short...Just prior to that it was long and dark, and just after that her extensions went back in (and were possibly the same extensions that were shaved off in February 2007).

So...

One of the first things Larry did once he was back "in" was take her on a trip to NY City to film her post-divorce announcement appearance on The Late Show, go ice skating with her at Rockefeller Center...and film that episode of Sunset Tan.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block