Did Jamie Lynn sign a recording contract with the Maloofs? : A Research Thread

Steel Magnolia

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was just looking through X-Ray...

I believe the Sunset Tan footage was captured some time between November 2, 2006 and November 15, 2006.

https://xray.britspears.net/index.php?cat=43&page=7

It was only between those dates that she had her hair blonde and short...Just prior to that it was long and dark, and just after that her extensions went back in (and were possibly the same extensions that were shaved off in February 2007).

So...

One of the first things Larry did once he was back "in" was take her on a trip to NY City to film her post-divorce announcement appearance on The Late Show, go ice skating with her at Rockefeller Center...and film that episode of Sunset Tan.

Xray puts her in NYC November 2-10. Then she's photographed in Summit, MS on November 13th and McComb, MS on the 15th. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Xray puts her in NYC November 2-10. Then she's photographed in Summit, MS on November 13th and McComb, MS on the 15th. 

I doubt the exact date is important, but watching that episode reminded me why I first started hating Larry Rudolph...Because he and Adam were in the footage with her!

So...

Larry started messing with her image right from the get-go. The moment he was back in the picture he was doing things to undermine her.

Compare Sunset Tan to, for example, her latest project...

A duet with Elton John:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Anyway...

I suspect that Sunset Tan episode is what first gave Larry the idea to begin manipulating the situation using the reality television format.

Now how to prove it? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I doubt the exact date is important, but watching that episode reminded me why I first started hating Larry Rudolph...Because he and Adam were in the footage with her!

So...

Larry started messing with her image right from the get-go. The moment he was back in the picture he was doing things to undermine her.

Compare Sunset Tan to, for example, her latest project...

A duet with Elton John:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Anyway...

I suspect that Sunset Tan episode is what first gave Larry the idea to begin manipulating the situation using the reality television format.

Now how to prove it? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I totally agree!  

Just trying specify a timeframe.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I totally agree!  

Just trying specify a timeframe.

Sunset Tan likely came just after the trip to McComb, since that short cut was so fresh while filming in NY City...There are shots of her with extensions while filming something in Las Vegas, so perhaps just before Vegas?

Me: These little details will come in handy later on. I'm sure. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Everyone else on the forum:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sunset Tan likely came just after the trip to McComb, since that short cut was so fresh while filming in NY City...There are shots of her with extensions while filming something in Las Vegas, so perhaps just before Vegas?

Me: These little details will come in handy later on. I'm sure. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Jan 9th 2007 - must have been the day she was filmed going to Sunset Tan. 

< little details are all I can handle these days >

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Um...

There's an album 

Betty White Breakup GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Jan 9th 2007 - must have been the day she was filmed going to Sunset Tan. 

< little details are all I can handle these days >

Yes! You're right. There's an entire album from that day.

And what do we know about that time period from Larry's deposition?

He was already working with Laura Wasser to create the "carrot on a stick."

Jan. 5, 2007 - Under a stipulated agreement with the family court, Britney and Kevin Federline agree to share joint legal custody of their two toddlers. Kevin's physical custody is limited to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon to 4 pm at Britney's residence, plus a one-week vacation to Miami. The agreement is signed by Melanie D. Mandles for the law firm of Wasser, Cooperman & Carter, P.C., and by Mark Vincent Kaplan for the firm of Kaplan & Simon. The agreement extends only until the end of January 2007.

Jan. 9, 2007 - Sunset Tan.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block