Did Jamie Lynn sign a recording contract with the Maloofs? : A Research Thread

Steel Magnolia

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not a fan of reality television.

I have never once watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians. 

I'm going to absolutely scream if I fin

The Maloofs produced Living Lohan in 2008 I think they were banking on using that trio Paris, Lindsay and Britney to establish themselves as players in the entertainment business by blurring the lines of  reality\business\entertainment  

The Palms was very much marketed as a place you could go on vacation and party with celebrities, not just like a celebrity.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

i’m going to add some supporting documents to this thread, but that is time consuming because it won’t populate unless I’m on my phone and that takes longer than on the computer. I’m going to drop a voice memo and then I’ll tell you when it’s up

@Steel Magnolia

i can give the short version of how the Kar/Jen’s play into the story. The Kardashians are in the same legal circle as Britney and the CONs. The Kardashians are very close with. Berk, Holley, Wasser. The Kardashians now work with Tri Star and Blackbox.

The Kardashian connections to Brit’s Team CON go wayyyy back. But I think the unholy trinity is the heart of the connection between Brit and the Kardashians.

The unholy trinity:

839-AC209-20-C1-4228-A581-FA83-FDE3-B1-E

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

The Maloofs produced Living Lohan in 2008 I think they were banking on using that trio Paris, Lindsay and Britney to establish themselves as players in the entertainment business by blurring the lines of  reality\business\entertainment  

The Palms was very much marketed as a place you could go on vacation and party with celebrities, not just like a celebrity.

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Steel Magnolia

i can give the short version of how the Kar/Jen’s play into the story. The Kardashians are in the same legal circle as Britney and the CONs. The Kardashians are very close with. Berk, Holley, Wasser. The Kardashians now work with Tri Star and Blackbox.

The Kardashian connections to Brit’s Team CON go wayyyy back. But I think the unholy trinity is the heart of the connection between Brit and the Kardashians.

The unholy trinity:

839-AC209-20-C1-4228-A581-FA83-FDE3-B1-E

Okay...

You're going to have to spoon feed it to me like it's pablum...

How are they connected to the CON, though?

Did the Kardashians commit any crimes? Introduce players to other players?

I understand how Ron Artest might be a connection — his business manager was Lou M. Taylor when he arrived in Sacramento. So, he likely brought her with him.

But Hollywood is small...

Apart from sharing lawyers and security, what role do the Kardashians play in the CON?

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Dumb question…what does a film producer or production manager actually DO?

all of these titles seem made up.

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

First, it's important to understand the difference between "above the line" and "below the line."

People "above the line" have creative control. They might include Producers, Directors, Writers, etc.

People "below the line" have no creative control. They are hired guns, who are there to do a specific job with specific skills.

Also...

The term "Producer" is kind of nebulous.

A Producer can be anything from a showrunner (e.g. Shonda Rhimes, Chuck Lorre, Ryan Murphy, Ryan Seacrest, Larry Rudolph) to someone whose job it is purely to secure the funding to go into production on a project.

But a "Production Manager" has a very specific role:

"...responsible for budgets, shooting schedules, and managing the day-to-day business side of a production. The production manager also oversees what’s known as “below-the-line” crew. “Below-the-line” is a term for all the personnel on a TV show or film who are not the creative principals of a production. The production manager reports directly to the line producer as the chief administrator in the production office. Production managers do not make creative decisions on a production, but they do make budgetary decisions that can have major effects on the end product."

Source: https://www.masterclass.com/articles/film-101-what-is-a-production-manager-duties-and-responsibilities-of-a-production-manager

Note that a Production Manager has no creative control.

That's why I'm referring to Lutfi as a Production Manager.

He thought he was a Producer on the greatest reality show of all time, but in the end, he was nothing but a Production Manager.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Apart from sharing lawyers and security, what role do the Kardashians play in the CON?

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

My gut tells me they're running their own kind of CON, which is why they work with people who are shady. They need people like Lou to help them cover it up.

But how are they related to Britney's conservatorship?

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My gut tells me they're running their own kind of CON, which is why they work with people who are shady. They need people like Lou to help them cover it up.

But how are they related to Britney's conservatorship?

My hunch says that tax evasion is the heart of the Azoff/Kar-Jen, unholy trinity CON and that is why they have these shady people On the bank roll.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

My hunch says that tax evasion is the heart of the Azoff/Kar-Jen, unholy trinity CON and that is why they have these shady people On the bank roll.

That makes sense!

We could probably start a new thread dedicated solely to the Kar-Jen CON (in this case, short for "con artistry.")

But if they're connected to Britney's conservatorship, I'm not quite seeing the dots connected...At least, not yet.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That makes sense!

We could probably start a new thread dedicated solely to the Kar-Jen CON (in this case, short for "con artistry.")

But if they're connected to Britney's conservatorship, I'm not quite seeing the dots connected...At least, not yet.

Think of it this way...

If the players behind Britney's conservatorship ended up facing criminal charges, it would be a lot easier to take down the Kar-Jen CON.

Like dominos.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I don't know how helpful this is, but I was looking through the USTPO because they offer a lot of free records. 

JL trademarks:

In April 2003, Larry Rudolph/ Rudolph & Beer LLP submits an application for a Jamie Lynn Spears trademark.

The owner/applicant is Jamie Lynn Spears c/o Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca, etc. 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA.

The attorney of record is Karl M Zielaznicki.

KARL M ZIELAZNICKI
JENKENS & GILCHRIST PARKER CHAPIN LLP
THE CHRYSLER BLDG
405 LEXINGTON AVE
NEW YORK, NY   10174

Screen-Shot-2022-09-29-at-6-47-04-PM.png

It was this post that set me off on a tear last night.

And I didn't even read it!

All I saw was that Larry had done something legal for JL...It's the first time I've seen Larry and JL's career connected.

Side note...

I have two presentations on Monday (one to all the profs in my entire department) so I'm going to be super distracted...

But this Larry connection is important.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I don't know how helpful this is, but I was looking through the USTPO because they offer a lot of free records. 

JL trademarks:

In April 2003, Larry Rudolph/ Rudolph & Beer LLP submits an application for a Jamie Lynn Spears trademark.

The owner/applicant is Jamie Lynn Spears c/o Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca, etc. 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA.

The attorney of record is Karl M Zielaznicki.

KARL M ZIELAZNICKI
JENKENS & GILCHRIST PARKER CHAPIN LLP
THE CHRYSLER BLDG
405 LEXINGTON AVE
NEW YORK, NY   10174

Screen-Shot-2022-09-29-at-6-47-04-PM.png

Okay, I jumped the gun.

Larry didn't do anything legal for JL — it appears that Lynne Spears was using the address of Rudolph & Beer to receive her mail. She signed the document on behalf of JL, who was a minor at the time.

38 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Think of it this way...

If the players behind Britney's conservatorship ended up facing criminal charges, it would be a lot easier to take down the Kar-Jen CON.

Like dominos.

Yes! I think so. My theory for a long time has been that the Kar-Jens are actually the weakest link and key to unraveling the Britney CON. The Kar-Jens have the most to hide IMO and the most to lose. And they aren’t paying close enough attention to #JusticeForBritney research...the KarJens might become collateral damage in taking down the B CON.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes! I think so. My theory for a long time has been that the Kar-Jens are actually the weakest link and key to unraveling the Britney CON. The Kar-Jens have the most to hide IMO and the most to lose. And they aren’t paying close enough attention to #JusticeForBritney research...the KarJens might become collateral damage in taking down the B CON.

Tell me more!

Start a new thread...In the "Research" section, though.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

You're coming at it from one end. (aka "How it all ended.")

I'm coming at it from the other end (aka "How it all began.")

We'll meet in the middle. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block