Jump to content

Did Jamie Lynn sign a recording contract with the Maloofs? : A Research Thread


Recommended Posts

Greetings, Super Sleuths,

This topic may be moved over to the "Exhale Members Only" section with some of the other research threads, but we'll see how this goes...

We know that songs from Blackout were recorded at the newly constructed studio inside the Maloofs' Palms Casino in Las Vegas.

Brilliant researcher @Mx_Defying has recently come across an article stating that:

"The Maloof Brothers, Sacramento’s former playboy owners, created Maloof Productions during their high-flying mid-2000’s heyday. Their highest-profile music signing was Jamie Lynn Spears, younger sister to Britney, though she never released an album with them, possibly due to her teen pregnancy..."

Source: https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2022/4/18/23030931/warriors-getting-into-music-and-entertainment

 

spacer.png

 

We know that on January 18, 2005, James P. Spears changed the name of his company "Develop & Design Build, Inc." to "Spears Management, Inc." James was the President and sole shareholder, and the documents are signed in Venice, California.

We know that on December 6, 2005, a new recording studio opened at The Palms in Las Vegas. George Maloof built the studio at the suggestion of Larry Rudolph.

We know that by August 5, 2006, Jamie Lynn Spears was a client of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

We know that on August 30, 2006, Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, officially underwent a "Change of Officer." Lynne Spears became the President and Treasurer, and James Spears became the Secretary.

 

spacer.png

 

We also know that on December 11, 2006, James Spears’ company, Spears Management, Inc., was registered as a “foreign corporation” in the state of California. The address of the principal executive office was c/o TriStar, 215 Ward Circle, Suite 200, Brentwood, TN, 37027. The principal office in the State of California was listed as 10945 Bluffside Drive #138, Studio City, CA, 91604. The document was signed by James P. Spears, President.

We can likely assume that James Spears, who at the time was a chef for the Maloofs, signed a recording contract with Maloof Productions on behalf of his daughter, who was a minor...Just as he had done for Britney on October 10, 1997.

It may not seem evident on the surface, but this small part of the story is a puzzle piece that fits into the larger story of Britney's conservatorship.

Can any of you help with locating this recording contract?
 

#BritneySuperSleuths #ResearchThread #JusticeForBritney

  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:
Why the hell would Jamie & Jason be neighbors? I keep wondering how many times JA was paid off?

Did James Spears attend Cri-Help when he attended rehab in 2004?

Cri-Help is straight down the street from the Bluffside Drive address. It would take only minutes to drive between the two.

Also...

Feb. 16, 2006 - JAA Entertainment is registered with the California Secretary of State.

I wonder if anyone assisted him with registering this?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

As told before, these threads are for the Exhale Members only section.

Also this is a topic about Jamie Lynn in the Britney section, you’ll see many Jamie Lynn threads are moved out of this section.

Oh, even when they are brand new?

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We know that by August 5, 2006, Jamie Lynn Spears was a client of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

We know that on August 30, 2006, Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, officially underwent a "Change of Officer." Lynne Spears became the President and Treasurer, and James Spears became the Secretary.

 

spacer.png

 

We also know that on December 11, 2006, James Spears’ company, Spears Management, Inc., was registered as a “foreign corporation” in the state of California. The address of the principal executive office was c/o TriStar, 215 Ward Circle, Suite 200, Brentwood, TN, 37027. The principal office in the State of California was listed as 10945 Bluffside Drive #138, Studio City, CA, 91604. The document was signed by James P. Spears, President.

so Jamie and Lynne were hired on by Lou in exchange for presidency over a new management for Jamie Lynn prior to the pregnancy.
 

We know Jamie owed Lou about $40 K. We know Jamie and his friend were rejected over the failed ice cream shop and fake promises of Britney showing up to promote it. Is there more to what he owed. Also, how did Lynne even meet Lou

  • Like 2
Link to comment

For inexplicable reasons, our research threads are being moved to "Exhale Members Only."

I hope all the sleuths on the forum realize that the threads are now hidden away there. I never know when the threads are being replied to so there are entire discussions going on that I'm missing. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Just a heads up for everyone.

@RebellionSparkles @Ghoulia @Mx_Defying @TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee @Applejack @Justin Woodpond @mocha latto @DuranDuran

Who else am I forgetting?!

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

As told before, these threads are for the Exhale Members only section.

Also this is a topic about Jamie Lynn in the Britney section, you’ll see many Jamie Lynn threads are moved out of this section.

Just curious - is this out of respect for Jordan? Since the topics we are discussing might be somewhat sensitive to the former cship team, this thread is moved to Members-Only because it might cause problems for the site as a whole?

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Tragic and embarrassing decision, IMO.

The entire purpose of these threads is to help Britney, and when they're hidden away where even we don't know they're being replied to, how are they supposed to help her?!

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I get the move out of the Britney forum...but maybe we could have a "not new news" discussion page? Members-only is like Siberia.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Why would George Maloof & others open a University of Nevada Las Vegas Foundation in Louisiana in 2011?

Gavin Maloof opens STORCH MALOOF COMPANY OF MUSIC, LLC in 2007 in Florida.

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR\2007\0606\30823043.tif&documentNumber=L07000059168

Also there's Maloof Music, LLC a Delaware company registered as a foreign company in California

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/200327710085

------------

BUT Maloof Music was a partnership with Interscope.


The June 10 on-sale of "Light It Up," the sophomore effort from New York's Rev Theory, will mark the inaugural release from Maloof Music, a joint venture between the famed businessmen and Interscope Records.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Artest

2005:

Back in Nashville, Ron spends several hours with his new management team at Tri Star—a group that takes what they call a "holistic" approach to managing celebrities. That's for sure. Louise "Lou" Taylor, the head of the company, a warm but fiercely efficient brunet and Ron's new guru, will in the course of the next few days: deal with his real estate investments, edit his new rap song, manage his child-support payments (he fathered one of his children with another woman), arrange to have his children ferried to Toys 'R' Us, help him design T-shirts for his Web site, and—on hands and knees in Indianapolis—clean out his refrigerator with Clorox. Then she will order him to hire a housekeeper.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/ron-artest-2005-nba-all-star-game/amp

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I get the move out of the Britney forum...but maybe we could have a "not new news" discussion page? Members-only is like Siberia.  

It feels like a slap in the face to those of us who have put in so much work over the years, tbh.

This story is far from over, and I don't understand — unless there are legal reasons — why these research threads are any less important than any other thread in the Britney section.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

  • Love 6
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It feels like a slap in the face to those of us who have put in so much work over the years, tbh.

This story is far from over, and I don't understand — unless there are legal reasons — why these research threads are any less important than any other thread in the Britney section.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Re-familiarise with the rules, any issues with moderation raise them privately.

Any questions about a certain moderators actions, message that moderator privately.

The numerous amount of 'research' threads clog up the Britney section and hide actual new news and just full of theories.

If you respond to this in the thread you will be deemed as continuing to ignore the rules, follow the above mentioned advice.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...