Madonna - Hung Up on Tokischa (Official Music Video) out now!

Slayer

She honestly looks like an old witch trying to suck the youth of that girl

1DhEAD.hu1.jpg

As for someone who was Madonnas fan since childhood, grew up on her music, has all CDs, saw all the tour, saved money to travel to see her life, buy singles and LPs, this is really a sad ...

Its not about age, just in case someone wants to start with ageism BS, but this is simply, cheap trash

Sad, really sad

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5

1 madonna NEVER had a specific style other than being Madonna and acting like Madonna

2 madonna was always hurnee and made her best stuff while being

3 this remix slaps - it is 100% up to date with 22 and fresh

4 video also slaps cause madonna has and will always have that sparkle that other wannabes crave so damn hard

what's that tokischa? I want a new ***! love her 

• Love 5

I must say I don't hate it. I assumed it would be worse but I lowkey like it lol. She looks very good but I agree it feels a bit much at times. But then again it's Madonna we're talking about. Justify my love was practically filmed so that it would be censored in Mtv in order to gain more attention. She's basically playing the same game, although rules are a bit different now. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block