Does Jamie Spears owe the Britney Army an apology for calling us conspiracy theorists?

10 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Seems to me that we were completely right all along and were not the conspiracy theorists that he once stated that we were :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Britney then went on and confirmed everything that we were claiming :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

What’s good, Jamie? When will the Britney Army be receiving an apology for your false claims? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Does Exhale believe this is something that Jamie should have to do? What are your thoughts on being called conspiracy theorists while fighting so hard for Britney’s freedom? 

Let me know in the comments! 

freebritney1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=

Jamie Spears is sick and tired of how #FreeBritney — an increasingly vocal online movement claiming his daughter...

Yes, he does. As you pointed out, he publicly (was it through his lawyer?) called #FreeBritney a conspiracy theory—theory when there was an actual conspiracy to take over Britney Spears’ life and riches by use of ruse, gaslighting and malicious lies. 

Britney’s life was in turmoil, yes—she needed help, guidance and much better management, and they used that as a way to completely invalidate and infantilize her a long time after she had stabilized, after the ‘Circus Tour’. Note: Britney was told the c-ship would end after that tour, a kind of test of her sanity, stability and discipline.

The forced IUD, the emotional gaslighting, the fat shaming, the weaponizing of her children, the wiretapping of her house incl. her own bedroom, the excessive control (rarely ever able to drive, see her friends, the home imprisonment, etc.), punishment of any attempt to break free, the excessive medication, medication used as a form of mind-control—punishment even, the stifling of her decision-making and creativity, the forced professional engagements (too many meet-and-greets squashed in before concerts, use of ruse to force her to go on the 2008 ‘Piece of Me Tour’, etc.), the mishandling, squandering, laundering of her own hard-earned money, etc.

This thread is pertinent, and I’m glad you made it. He owes Britney herself an apology for everything bad, criminal he’s done to her, and also to her fans who supported her freedom for basically calling them delusional nutheads when the accusations were true.

@GlitterRain @Steel Magnolia @Zach F

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

This thread is pertinent, and I’m glad you made it. He owes Britney herself an apology for everything bad, criminal he’s done to her, and also to her fans who supported her freedom for basically calling them delusional nutheads when the accusations were true.

Aug. 1, 2020 - James Spears calls the #FreeBritney movement "a joke." In an interview with the NY Post he claims "All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue.” Further, “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.” He claims, “I have to report every nickel and dime spent to the court every year,” and asks, “How the hell would I steal something?”

Source: https://pagesix.com/2020/08/01/britney-spears-dad-calls-freebritney-a-conspiracy-theory/

The crazy part is...

James Parnell could very well believe what he's saying is true.

The lawyers and Lou M. Taylor may have hoodwinked him just as much as they've hoodwinked Britney. James Parnell may have made millions as Britney's "tour manager," but just imagine how much others could have been stealing from her without his knowledge!

Either way...Jamie Spears owes his daughter an apology. I would forego an apology to the fans in an instant if I knew he was attempting to make amends with his daughter.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Yes, he does. As you pointed out, he publicly (was it through his lawyer?) called #FreeBritney a conspiracy theory—theory when there was an actual conspiracy to take over Britney Spears’ life and riches by use of ruse, gaslighting and malicious lies. 

Britney’s life was in turmoil, yes—she needed help, guidance and much better management, and they used that as a way to completely invalidate and infantilize her a long time after she had stabilized, after the ‘Circus Tour’. Note: Britney was told the c-ship would end after that tour, a kind of test of her sanity, stability and discipline.

The forced IUD, the emotional gaslighting, the fat shaming, the weaponizing of her children, the wiretapping of her house incl. her own bedroom, the excessive control (rarely ever able to drive, see her friends, the home imprisonment, etc.), punishment of any attempt to break free, the excessive medication, medication used as a form of mind-control—punishment even, the stifling of her decision-making and creativity, the forced professional engagements (too many meet-and-greets squashed in before concerts, use of ruse to force her to go on the 2008 ‘Piece of Me Tour’, etc.), the mishandling, squandering, laundering of her own hard-earned money, etc.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block