Does Jamie Spears owe the Britney Army an apology for calling us conspiracy theorists?

On 9/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, GlitterRain said:

Seems to me that we were completely right all along and were not the conspiracy theorists that he once stated that we were :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Britney then went on and confirmed everything that we were claiming :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

What’s good, Jamie? When will the Britney Army be receiving an apology for your false claims? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Does Exhale believe this is something that Jamie should have to do? What are your thoughts on being called conspiracy theorists while fighting so hard for Britney’s freedom? 

Let me know in the comments! 

freebritney1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=

Jamie Spears is sick and tired of how #FreeBritney — an increasingly vocal online movement claiming his daughter...

No. He is toooo perfect for all this nonsense

tarotx, Your analysis is point on!

Britney wrote on her IG that healing comes when the person who did the damage apologizes, but she does not expect an apology from her dad.

This family is convinced that she has to repay them forever because they paid for her music and dance education when she was a child. They are afraid somebody else could profit from her earnings including Britney herself. 

I can see it now… Jamie before he gets sentenced to life as a bottom.. 

“I love my family, but I just want to apologize to the people who really deserve it. That’s the B Army. Y’all were right, you’re not crazy, you deserve to be seen for your hard work and efforts to put me in jail. It worked y’all. I’m sorry to these men and women whom I’ve caused pain to” 

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1

Does OJ owe Nicole Brown Simpson an apology? People rarely apologize for terrorizing other people in criminal ways especially if doing so could be harmful to them. It's in his best interest to pretend any problems with the C-ship were an accident or oversight and if things are proven to have been nefarious, to shift blame. Jamie Spears has lived a swindler's life, and he's not going to turn a new leaf at this age. But, yes, many do deserve an apology. He could even apologize to the version of himself that never got to exist, the more decent or at least mediocre man he could have been. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block