Does Jamie Spears owe the Britney Army an apology for calling us conspiracy theorists?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Chad Hudson said:

If it was Britney she’d say: “it doesn’t make sense”

It would only make any if Jamie didn’t have a clue about what he’s doing… dementia maybe?  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Oh no, Jamie knew exactly what he was doing! Which is why it’s so gross that he had the audacity to call the FBM a conspiracy theory. The only person who deserves an apology though is Britney!

Jamie and the entire Spears clan think they saved "Britney" and the fans should be grateful. If not for them Britney would have trashed her career and legacy and none of that money would have been made. I think they think it's more their money than it is hers. They have no guilt or issue with forcing her to work, micro controlling even small stuff & turning her kids against her, or even using other vocalist to record using her name.

They were protecting the family legacy after all. Which is access to $$$ that they forced their daughter to make since she was a smallll child. They didn't care that it wasn't just time and hard work Britney put into each of her eras, it was her confidence, her natural charisma, natural way of movement, HER voice and her passion and attempts to be authentic to who she is in that moment that created her Star.

They stole that from Britney and her fans. I think we all know they felt Britney was an ungrateful child and treated her as such under the Conservatorship. Using her children as punishment and reward. 

Britney was lonely and wanted to create a family who loved her. Her music as a young wife & mother was as **** and uniquely HER. And even if she had issues controlling her environment at the time, she was discovering that almost every one who was ever in her life, was there for what "Britney" could provide and buy for them. And that anger that brought never went away. It has been festering. 

Jamie needs to be locked in a federal hell prison and the state of California need to apologize to Britney. And the media needs to continue to apologize to Britney for what they allowed &even facilitated from Team Con (California, the Spears, Lou,, Larry and etc + everyone they hired who treated Britney like an ungrateful child who needed to be constantly put into her place). Instead the media is still trying to validate the way they treated Britney and allowed her to be treated.

Us fans who weren't completely "Free Britney" from the start of the con do owe The Free Britney fans thanks for never giving up. I just wanted Britney happy -yes I know Britney would hate me for that 🙃

• Love 4

This is what's wrong with the world.. everyone think people are evil at purpose they aren't. Every villain believes they are the good people. Doing the lord's work, or taking care of their kid. Jamie doesn't see his actions as wrong.

And I don't want an apology. We don't need all those apologies in the world. We need people to do better. I'm tired of people wanting apologies from 50 years ago, or for slavery or whatever. We need to be better! In the future!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

This is what's wrong with the world.. everyone think people are evil at purpose they aren't. Every villain believes they are the good people. Doing the lord's work, or taking care of their kid. Jamie doesn't see his actions as wrong.

And I don't want an apology. We don't need all those apologies in the world. We need people to do better. I'm tired of people wanting apologies from 50 years ago, or for slavery or whatever. We need to be better! In the future!

Thank you for sharing this message. 

• Leader
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I realize now that it was a stupid idea… :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Not at all! Hopefully my comment didn't inspire you to say that. I think it's good to openly ask questions. IMO he should get out a 10 foot tall scroll and get to work writing a bunch of sorries, but he's just incapable. Keep asking questions :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Not at all! Hopefully my comment didn't inspire you to say that. I think it's good to openly ask questions. IMO he should get out a 10 foot tall scroll and get to work writing a bunch of sorries, but he's just incapable. Keep asking questions :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Not at all! When making this thread, I was thinking more of when the judge asks if he had any comments before they took him away to serve his time. Acknowledging that we were in fact right that something was going on is all I was trying to say.

Thanks Jordan :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block