How epic would it be if Britney came back dissing everyone on her comeback?

Antidote

1 hour ago, Greg Sargent said:

I would like to see Britney come back with a song/album full of attitude. The "I wanna Go"s and "Make Me"s with faceless, bubblegum lyrics and melodies just won't cut it in today's climate and with what everyone knows about Britney's personal life. If she puts out sweet saccharine songs again, she will flop hard. HMC is a featuring so it doesn't really count but that type of song is not the direction Britney needs if she actually wants to be recognized as being on top of the pop world again.

I agree she needs a Piece of Me or Rebellion kind of track to comeback. But I don't mixing other artists is a good idea. Maybe her family since she has the right to talk about them.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If anything you’re just proving my point :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: if you tell me that song has those streams solely because of them? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: that’s why Ms. Lipa has double the amount of monthly listeners on Spotify spacer.png

lol the song is on her chanel, and has 200 million more views than her own videos, just compare her video before and her video after with song feat BP. and the stream level on Spotify  is because she has many more songs than BP.

Plus. She's not even in the top 50 on youtube:

spacer.png

And lol at you asking about why they have "a diss song for haters" you're the reason why lol

spacer.png

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Antidote said:

I was watching the new BLACKPINK video and I thought how epic it would be if Britney went through elements of all her past videos like blackpink does to highlight her legacy and silence her detractors, activate the english subtitles to see the lyrics, they are geniuses, And how they mixed classical music with a hip hop beat is insane. 

Imagine Britney in the classic BOTM school but this time she is giving a lesson to a bunch of Popstarts that appeared after her, sitting in the classrooms.

or Britney with a snake around her neck that then attacks her old team lol, so many ideas come to my head, I'm a creative director, sorry

spacer.png

Blackpink is just controlled pop product :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Britney is doing her own thing :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I wouldn't like if Britney decided to go through her past.... She kinda did that in HIAM music video AND beyonce already did that for a pepsi commercial so we would have to deal with beyhive saying that britney copied beyonce

But Thifonce stole that from Whitney. 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

Baby… Did you see how everyone reacted when she mentioned back up dancers??? 

Of course but i'm not talking about body shaming or shading another celebrities. I'm talking about a musical revenge against everyone who hurt her, the industry in general and her old team/family.

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

lol the song is on her chanel, and has 200 million more views than her own videos, just compare her video before and her video after with song feat BP. and the stream level on Spotify  is because she has many more songs than BP.

Plus. She's not even in the top 50 on youtube:

spacer.png

And lol at you asking about why they have "a diss song for haters" you're the reason why lol

spacer.png

Lmao I’m not famous though you clown. Blackpink has their heel on your neck :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Are you really shading BP for being "controlled" when we had to create a campaign to free Britney after practically a lifetime of being controlled?

spacer.png

I guess you missed the point of the whole Free Britney Movement which was to free her from the conservatorship... :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: Britney, during the "In the Zone" era alone, had more control over her career/music than blackpink will ever have! Heck, even now with Hold Me Closer, Elton and his producer said that she took full control... Early in her career too, Britney always came up with the concept for her MVs so idk what you're talking about... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Plus, in all honesty, with this thread, it seems to me that you're trying to get people to watch the MV cause in almost 3 days it still hasn't reach 100 mln views and I know how blinks (the name of blackpink's fans, for those who don't know) likes to obsess over views and I know that for sure since I'm a K-Pop listener too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

20 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

I guess you missed the point of the whole Free Britney Movement which was to free her from the conservatorship... :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: Britney, during the "In the Zone" era alone, had more control over her career/music than blackpink will ever have! Heck, even now with Hold Me Closer, Elton and his producer said that she took full control... Early in her career too, Britney always came up with the concept for her MVs so idk what you're talking about... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Plus, in all honesty, with this thread, it seems to me that you're trying to get people to watch the MV cause in almost 3 days it still hasn't reach 100 mln views and I know how blinks (the name of blackpink's fans, for those who don't know) likes to obsess over views and I know that for sure since I'm a K-Pop listener too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

LMAO since when she had control over her career during ITZ? she was forced to re-record MATM, she was forced to film the outrageous MV that she never wanted to film etc. and I'm a fan since BOMT era, she never had real control over her career. That's why she was tired of everything.

BLACKPINK are the creative directors of their new album, they are credited as writers on their songs and CD of their new MV.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block