How epic would it be if Britney came back dissing everyone on her comeback?

Antidote

32 minutes ago, Antidote said:

LMAO since when she had control over her career during ITZ? she was forced to re-record MATM, she was forced to film the outrageous MV that she never wanted to film etc. and I'm a fan since BOMT era, she never had real control over her career. That's why she was tired of everything.

BLACKPINK are the creative directors of their new album, they are credited as writers on their songs and CD of their new MV.

spacer.png

What are you on? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Britney wrote a lot of songs for ITZ and some of them ended up being part of the album, She decided a lot of things from the direction of the album musically (Britney wanted something more urban and Hip-Hop) to what she wore on tour! Also, stop pretending that BP aren't a little product created by their company like 99% of the idols in Korea are :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: And the fact that you want Britney fkn' Spears aka The Princess of Pop to act petty against the world like BP does with songs that aren't even written by them @00:57

makes me realize how delusional you really are hence the reason why I'll gladly stop replying. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

What are you on? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Britney wrote a lot of songs for ITZ and some of them ended up being part of the album, She decided a lot of things from the direction of the album musically (Britney wanted something more urban and Hip-Hop) to what she wore on tour! Also, stop pretending that BP aren't a little product created by their company like 99% of the idols in Korea are :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: And the fact that you want Britney fkn' Spears aka The Princess of Pop to act petty against the world like BP does with songs that aren't even written by them @00:57

makes me realize how delusional you really are hence the reason why I'll gladly stop replying. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

LOL I'm working with korean companies, Do you really think I don't know how the industry works? how old are you btw? lol

And you acting as if Britney was an indie singer who created everything and was not an artist from one of the most important record labels in the world who was created when she was 16 years old and each of the steps of her career were perfectly planned by a creative team and if you think otherwise then their creative team was very good.

And to conclude funny that you use the argument of being "an artist created or controlled" when it is the same argument that Britney has been criticized for throughout her career.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Keep it up sunshine and you’re going to find yourself hating on the outside :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I’m so relevant I stay on your mind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

You're the one hating 4 four successful women and your job is to "moderate" and it's the complete opposite of what you're doing.

but I love that your relevance is only limited to having so much free time to moderate a Britney forum lol

spacer.png

Well yes, it'd be a good idea an MV with her giving a lesson to a bunch of Popstarts that appeared after her in the classic BOMT school. But without copying Blackpink, cmon Brit is not a trend hopper. 

But i can also sense a new single with her dissing the people behind her. 

11 hours ago, kingofnowhere said:

I don’t want Britney becoming the female Kanye West

Except Brit is a sweet, unproblematic and kind person, the other is a rat. 

• Like 1

I personally think the whole 'dissing' concept just creates more negativity. And a bit cringe imo. But if she ever were to do it, I think it should be something like piece of me where she bashes the media. (Which is prob a  cliché considering it's Britney)

I hope she just keeps it classy and just focuses on her positivity.

In that way I think Hold me closer is an absolutely brilliant comeback. It's beautiful, bright, clean, refreshing, classy and humble at the same time. Showing love and respect to Elton John.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block