How epic would it be if Britney came back dissing everyone on her comeback?

Antidote

I was watching the new BLACKPINK video and I thought how epic it would be if Britney went through elements of all her past videos like blackpink does to highlight her legacy and silence her detractors, activate the english subtitles to see the lyrics, they are geniuses, And how they mixed classical music with a hip hop beat is insane. 

Imagine Britney in the classic BOTM school but this time she is giving a lesson to a bunch of Popstarts that appeared after her, sitting in the classrooms.

or Britney with a snake around her neck that then attacks her old team lol, so many ideas come to my head, I'm a creative director, sorry

spacer.png

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Well I love that video, it's kind of what they try to do on I wanna Go, but IWG was critical about what people talk about her on the media. 

The idea is great! but not doing the shade to others, if you see BP's video are gloryfinh their moments as a group and what they are conquered. 

spacer.png

• Love 1

I would like to see Britney come back with a song/album full of attitude. The "I wanna Go"s and "Make Me"s with faceless, bubblegum lyrics and melodies just won't cut it in today's climate and with what everyone knows about Britney's personal life. If she puts out sweet saccharine songs again, she will flop hard. HMC is a featuring so it doesn't really count but that type of song is not the direction Britney needs if she actually wants to be recognized as being on top of the pop world again.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But where does Blackpink get the confidence and the gall to have lyrics like that when they haven’t even been in the game for much. Also, who are their competition? Their haters? I like the example, but using Blackpink as the example is kinda laughable :orangu_orangutan_ape:

lol because they're the biggest girl group in the world maybe? and they have a huge competition, the k-pop industry is huge and after BLACKPINK that it was a revolution all the companies launched groups similar to blackpink literally copying their concept.

Maybe you should inform yourself a little since your fave in your avatar begged for a feauturing with them

spacer.png

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol because they're the biggest girl group in the world maybe? and they have a huge competition, the k-pop industry is huge and after BLACKPINK that it was a revolution all the companies launched groups similar to blackpink literally copying their concept.

Maybe you should inform yourself a little since your fave in your avatar begged for a feauturing with them

spacer.png

And my fave has been the most streamed female for a hot minute spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block