Jump to content

How epic would it be if Britney came back dissing everyone on her comeback?


Recommended Posts

 

21 hours ago, Antidote said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Dua Lipa at least wrote her own stuff, it's an artist. BLACKPINK are nothing more than glorified models that try to sing every couple of years. Imagine calling "Shut Down" a diss track when the main rapper can't write raps lol

BLACKPINK can have the numbers, but talent, no, Jisoo that stuggles in everything, Rose and her voice sounding like a constipated Avril Lavigne, Jennie that the only thing she can serve is face, and Lisa "the rapper" who can't write stuff even if her life depends on that. 

Maybe you should stop putting gifs of them and post some perfomance of them, with live singing, and that's at the level of what dua lipa does, i dare you. OH, PROBABLY YOU CAN'T.

I hope you enjoyed this comeback, it's their last. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, X_M said:

 

Dua Lipa at least wrote her own stuff, it's an artist. BLACKPINK are nothing more than glorified models that try to sing every couple of years. Imagine calling "Shut Down" a diss track when the main rapper can't write raps lol

BLACKPINK can have the numbers, but talent, no, Jisoo that stuggles in everything, Rose and her voice sounding like a constipated Avril Lavigne, Jennie that the only thing she can serve is face, and Lisa "the rapper" who can't write stuff even if her life depends on that. 

Maybe you should stop putting gifs of them and post some perfomance of them, with live singing, and that's at the level of what dua lipa does, i dare you. OH, PROBABLY YOU CAN'T.

I hope you enjoyed this comeback, it's their last. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

And BP’s latest performance at the VMA’s was not that good  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

And BP’s latest performance at the BBMA’s was not that good  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Im pretty sure it was the VMAs. You’re talking about Britney’s BBMAs performance that was not the greatest. Just a copy and dance moves from POM. Speaking of last comebacks and people who dont write their music… didn’t Britney already have her las comeback? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Phresh said:

Im pretty sure it was the VMAs. You’re talking about Britney’s BBMAs performance that was not the greatest. Just a copy and dance moves from POM. Speaking of last comebacks and people who dont write their music… didn’t Britney already have her las comeback? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1) thank you for correcting me. I edited my post :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2) Britney did a great job at the BBMA’s :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
 

3) Is that Britney shade? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Link to comment
Just now, GlitterRain said:

1) thank you for correcting me. I edited my post :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2) Britney did a great job at the BBMA’s :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
 

3) Is that Britney shade? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

1) Of course! I appreciate a person who can correct their mistakes! 
 

2) Britney is an Icon, but could’ve done better. And Blackpink could’ve done better too for a VMA. 
 

3) Yes it was shade to the queen. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Speaking of last comebacks and people who dont write their music… didn’t Britney already have her las comeback? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney has more writing credits in her last album than BLACKPINK in their whole (small, basic and redundant) discography.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, X_M said:

Britney has more writing credits in her last album than BLACKPINK in their whole (small, basic and redundant) discography.

Lol okay i’ll let you believe that :clownery_makeup_meme:

she was probably only allowed to write one sentence in each song she was credited in. Girl couldn’t even sing for her own album Britney Jean. But that’s fine, we’ll just be delusional . Redundant and basic is the content Britney has been giving us on instagram. Twirl, spin, show 4ss for “Murica” :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

but hoping Britney releases an album regardless. 

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Redundant and basic is the content Britney has been giving us on instagram. Twirl, spin, show 4ss for “Murica” :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Are you really comparing what Britney does in instagram for fun to what BLACKPINK does as their career...? 

And also slutshaming Britney? I know Blinks are trash, but holy ****

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, X_M said:

Are you really comparing what Britney does in instagram for fun to what BLACKPINK does as their career...? 

And also slutshaming Britney? I know Blinks are trash, but holy ****


All im saying is thats all you’re gonna get from her for now on. Redundant spins.  

Did it bother you that i said show her 4ss for Murica? Nobody is sl** shaming babe. She says it herself. She even posts about Murica kissing her ***. Was just a fact. But i mean if YOU want to see her and her posts as sl** shaming, then baby you’re the problem.  :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Phresh said:


All im saying is thats all you’re gonna get from her for now on. Redundant spins.  

Did it bother you that i said show her 4ss for Murica? Nobody is sl** shaming babe. She says it herself. She even posts about Murica kissing her ***. Was just a fact. But i mean if YOU want to see her and her posts as sl** shaming, then baby you’re the problem.  :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

No, actually I got very nice song from Britney, something that actually sound like music, and not some trash full with sample, mediocre vocals and cringe raps.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, X_M said:

No, actually I got very nice song from Britney, something that actually sound like music, and not some trash full with sample, mediocre vocals and cringe raps.

Jennifer Lawrence Lol GIF
So you we talk about how you find her posts slutty, and you want to change the topic to talking about BP’s music? Lol interesting. Anyway it is a cute song. 
 

Link to comment

I don't understand why there is so much hate towards BP on this forum, honestly. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Britney will be my number one artist until I die, Dua Lipa has become my favorite artist and BP is my favorite female band in recent years as well, despite all the restrictions they have in the Korean industry like we all know. I really enjoy their music and videos. 

Is it really necessary to completely hate everything they do for the simple fact of being hateful? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Every time I create a thread about BP, not only is it not very relevant in the forum, but the few comments they do have are always negative or derogatory towards them... not everything is Britney Spears guys... try to enjoy more artists and not be comparing pears with bananas. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Link to comment

I too think Britney is above this, but, it would be epic if she sent a message via song asking (minus #FreeBritney)  where did you go?  However, given all that we know in hindsight....you just have to wonder how many celebrities/musicians reached out to Britney during these 13 years....i wish every single one who maybe did try, could just let her know along with responses sent back by her management.☹️ 💝. I could only imagine how much that could mean to her, but, it could bring a lot of pain.

  Even, if people were just sending support to her could really be healing just to know the support was always there but potentially blocked & she never received the message or offers.💝

 

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...