Chrstina Aguilera celebrates the anniversary of her debut Latin album "Mi Reflejo"

Midnight

• Content Curators

"Reflecting on this special milestone just in time for the start of #HispanicHeritageMonth 22 years ago I released my Latin Debut, Mi Reflejo. Being able to celebrate my heritage and revisit singing in a beautiful language so close to my heart has meant so much to me❤️"

What are your favorite tracks from this album?

Christina will also be receiving an award and performing at the 2022 Latin Billboard on 9/29.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
33 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

let's do karaoke to:

Umm YESSS. How stunning is that video by the way :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: 

La Reina and the duet with Christian where pretty much the only songs I liked from that album :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

By the way off topic but I've been meaning to talk to you about this.

Have you seen this performance by Motel and Javi Blake? Believe me when I tell you my bussy was not ready :melt_weird_drift_wow: and why did Javi bring out the best of Motel? I mean If they play like this now I'm ready to buy some concert tickets.

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

But omg what's that "Spirit of Hope" award?! Not even Jesus ever got something like that! And what does it even mean anyway?? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

LOL you took me out :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's basically this.

"The Billboard Spirit of Hope is an honor that is presented by Billboard magazine to an artist or a group in recognition of their extraordinary philanthropic and humanitarian contributions beyond their musical work."

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

LOL you took me out :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's basically this.

"The Billboard Spirit of Hope is an honor that is presented by Billboard magazine to an artist or a group in recognition of their extraordinary philanthropic and humanitarian contributions beyond their musical work."

.....so Xtina is getting an award for what humanitarian work, exactly? Teaching the gays how to get in drag?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

.....so Xtina is getting an award for what humanitarian work, exactly? Teaching the gays how to get in drag?

Nooo :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She actually does quite a bit of stuff (from what I've read) feel free to look it up :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Umm YESSS. How stunning is that video by the way :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: 

La Reina and the duet with Christian where pretty much the only songs I liked from that album :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

By the way off topic but I've been meaning to talk to you about this.

Have you seen this performance by Motel and Javi Blake? Believe me when I tell you my bussy was not ready :melt_weird_drift_wow: and why did Javi bring out the best of Motel? I mean If they play like this now I'm ready to buy some concert tickets.

OMG yes! I'm telling you, their concert was electric! I enjoyed it sooo much.

• Love 1

For me I Can't believe the bad administration of Xtina Carrier, i cannot understand what happen with her...

First: She was HUGEEE in 2000's with her debut album and this one, and she got a team like teamcon that was disgusting, everyone and everywhere got receipts about that, mexican otro rollo, mexican press, the poor shows in latin america (her shows were sold out, but the production were basic without staging props and only 10 songs setlist. 

Then she got with stripped the oportunity to run the world even south america and in 2004, she focused in a second  reimagined US TOUR LEG instead of touring southamerica , so she failed.. because US TOUR was cancelled she was competing with britney , beyonce and many other touring.

in 2006,she comes huge with Back to basics i don't really like it too much the concept, of 2 albums, too much filling songs, but got some songs that were good, but she make a weird show when she remixed only 6 of her hits (bad remixes) genie in a bottle was not performed and it was a disaster setlist.

in 2008, she do it well with Greatest Hits album and She doesn't take advantage of touring, this was her opportunity.

Then she comes in 2010, with a Great album for me but i think she came in a moment that not was her moment and a amphitheater tour Bionic with so many artist touring in that time, and many bops were on the billboard that was a hard one, for me she should reedit bionic in 2011 like jlo did, and touring in early 2012.

with Lotus for me is equal to britney jean, i could only save your body and let there be love, then she were huge to feel this moment but at these time all the fanbase was almost lost, if i was her, i would do a it like a special concert in madison square or something to promote  a live show, and the next year touring.

then She only make a tours where the set list just a mess, even her last tour Summer Series she do it the same show she got years performing with her favorite ones and that it.

So she need for me , to try to do it better 

22 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

For me I Can't believe the bad administration of Xtina Carrier, i cannot understand what happen with her...

First: She was HUGEEE in 2000's with her debut album and this one, and she got a team like teamcon that was disgusting, everyone and everywhere got receipts about that, mexican otro rollo, mexican press, the poor shows in latin america (her shows were sold out, but the production were basic without staging props and only 10 songs setlist. 

Then she got with stripped the oportunity to run the world even south america and in 2004, she focused in a second  reimagined US TOUR LEG instead of touring southamerica , so she failed.. because US TOUR was cancelled she was competing with britney , beyonce and many other touring.

in 2006,she comes huge with Back to basics i don't really like it too much the concept, of 2 albums, too much filling songs, but got some songs that were good, but she make a weird show when she remixed only 6 of her hits (bad remixes) genie in a bottle was not performed and it was a disaster setlist.

in 2008, she do it well with Greatest Hits album and She doesn't take advantage of touring, this was her opportunity.

Then she comes in 2010, with a Great album for me but i think she came in a moment that not was her moment and a amphitheater tour Bionic with so many artist touring in that time, and many bops were on the billboard that was a hard one, for me she should reedit bionic in 2011 like jlo did, and touring in early 2012.

with Lotus for me is equal to britney jean, i could only save your body and let there be love, then she were huge to feel this moment but at these time all the fanbase was almost lost, if i was her, i would do a it like a special concert in madison square or something to promote  a live show, and the next year touring.

then She only make a tours where the set list just a mess, even her last tour Summer Series she do it the same show she got years performing with her favorite ones and that it.

So she need for me , to try to do it better 

Totally disagree with everything you have said minus Lotus. 

I was a little 6yo boy singing to this album from "Genio Atrapado" to "Mi Reflejo" daily, no skip, only a pause to change cassette side. And I Just learned this year that "Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti" is a cover

This is her most iconic album, and the only reason why is she so loved in latin america.

**** The Voice GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block