Chrstina Aguilera celebrates the anniversary of her debut Latin album "Mi Reflejo"

Midnight

9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

.....so Xtina is getting an award for what humanitarian work, exactly? Teaching the gays how to get in drag?

She’s actually one of a number of artists that has done a lot of humanitarian/philanthropy work throughout her career which she barely actually gets recognition for  and has been doing it since 2001 with the likes of PETA, HIV/AIDS, breast cancer awareness, helped and donated money at womens shelters, donated her wedding gifts to hurricane Katrina victims, American Red Cross, OXFAM, UNICEF, World Food Program, she’s actually travelled to a few countries to support that program as well that’s just to name a few there’s many more. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Zee30 said:

She’s actually one of a number of artists that has done a lot of humanitarian/philanthropy work throughout her career which she barely actually gets recognition for  and has been doing it since 2001 with the likes of PETA, HIV/AIDS, breast cancer awareness, helped and donated money at womens shelters, donated her wedding gifts to hurricane Katrina victims, American Red Cross, OXFAM, UNICEF, World Food Program, she’s actually travelled to a few countries to support that program as well that’s just to name a few there’s many more. 

That's beautiful to know, thanks for telling me!

9 hours ago, X_M said:

I was a little 6yo boy singing to this album from "Genio Atrapado" to "Mi Reflejo" daily, no skip, only a pause to change cassette side. And I Just learned this year that "Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti" is a cover

This is her most iconic album, and the only reason why is she so loved in latin america.

**** The Voice GIF

"pero me acurdo" is a cover???? OMG

for real?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block