New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

I am so glad so much is being exposed. These frauds WILL go to jail. I truly believe they will.

I need things to move faster though. I do wish we could get this moved to another court that will make this the main priority because this is serious stuff and these people need to pay for what they did and got away with for 13 years. Pure corruption and it's evil. Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill, I can't wait to watch you all go to prison :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-14-at-6-20-05-PM.png

"DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!! HMMM... This is all very odd... I knew that he had worked on Circus and all I remember him telling me is that, Livenation wouldn't approve to insure the tour, unless she was in a conservatorship. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MIRROR FROM HIS COMPUTER? Hmm... 

This is all disgusting. Keep digging Rosengart!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

"DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!! HMMM... This is all very odd... I knew that he had worked on Circus and all I remember him telling me is that, Livenation wouldn't approve to insure the tour, unless she was in a conservatorship. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MIRROR FROM HIS COMPUTER? Hmm... 

This is all disgusting. Keep digging Rosengart!!!

thank you!

@Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia this is amazing insight about LiveNation. I think the “insurance issue” LiveNation claims directly relates to the Onyx Hotel knee injury and payout.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

so if they keep refusing to hand over documents, what happens then?

Do we have to get a search warrant?

omg can you imagine them raiding tristar's offices? that'd be epic :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

NGL, this is a great question that I wish Rosengart would address…I think we should assume TriStar will never hand over the proper documentation, bc they are guilty AF.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!!

Are there any public interviews with him? Podcasts etc etc? I would love to learn more about him!

• Super Mods

Take these fuc*ing azzholes to federal court already, they'll be forced and threatened with jail if they don't hand over what they've been fuc*ing ordered to hand over multiple times. 

What kinda court is this? "could you pls hand over those documents Mrs. Lou, pretty pleaseeeee?" Who the f does that bs? 

Hand over the documents or you're going to jail on the spot, end of story. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Take these fuc*ing azzholes to federal court already, they'll be forced and threatened with jail if they don't hand over what they've been fuc*ing ordered to hand over multiple times. 

What kinda court is this? "could you pls hand over those documents Mrs. Lou, pretty pleaseeeee?" Who the f does that bs? 

Hand over the documents or you're going to jail on the spot, end of story. 

Perhaps if the state of California wasn’t allegedly complicit in this conservatorship, things would be moving along a lot faster. I’m curious as to who’s getting the $$$$$ to delay this as much as possible. Allegedly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Perhaps if the state of California wasn’t allegedly complicit in this conservatorship, things would be moving along a lot faster. I’m curious as to who’s getting the $$$$$ to delay this as much as possible. Allegedly. 

I don't have to say allegedly as I'm from Europe. They are obviously very much complicit. Incapable turds.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block