Hold Me Closer charts at #23 during its 2nd week on the BB100

Slayer

While it's a bit of a discouraging number for the second week, the only way this song will actually achieve a higher peak is over time, like several weeks, if it keeps growing on the radio and streaming platforms and the GP gets into it. That's how most hits happen nowadays, they build slowly. Fans made the hard initial push, and now it's not as much in our hands. I wouldn't totally write it off just yet though.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Americans really have no taste

Lol sweetie this isn’t the best song either of them has released..if it was gimme more level of good and tanking (it’s not tanking btw it’s stabilizing) then I would agree. This is a song most ppl have difficulty learning the lyrics to without reading. And they both singing together when ppl wanted a verse solely by Britney. This song has done phenomenal considering it’s the level of “if I’m dancing” as far as quality is concerned. Not shade either cuz I do love “if I’m dancing” but does it sit with her singles she’s known for? No lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Americans really have no taste

Didn’t the song peak at like #95 in your country? Worry about that. “HMC” isn’t even that great of a song. Not to mention, it’s a cover (well partly) and for a cover, it charted surprisingly well. Also, Britney herself doesn’t seem to care about the song anymore but at least she made it to the Top 10 in the world’s biggest music market so celebrate that. Now stay mad. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
spacer.png

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol sweetie this isn’t the best song either of them has released..if it was gimme more level of good and tanking (it’s not tanking btw it’s stabilizing) then I would agree. This is a song most ppl have difficulty learning the lyrics to without reading. And they both singing together when ppl wanted a verse solely by Britney. This song has done phenomenal considering it’s the level of “if I’m dancing” as far as quality is concerned. Not share either cuz I do love if I’m dancing but does it sit with her singles she’s known for? No lol

1 hour ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Didn’t the song peak at like #95 in your country? Worry about that. “HMC” isn’t even that great of a song. Not to mention, it’s a cover (well partly) and for a cover, it charted surprisingly well. Also, Britney herself doesn’t seem to care about the song anymore but at least she made it to the Top 10 in the world’s biggest music market so celebrate that. Now stay mad. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
spacer.png

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Stay pressed folks. Great to see how hysterical some of you are about simple joke. Thise who know me, know I'm just messing around like that. I even joked about the song peaking 98 and now being 99 in my own country lol. Had great laughs, ty. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Stay pressed folks. Great to see how hysterical some of you are about simple joke. Thise who know me, know I'm just messing around like that. I even joked about the song peaking 98 and now being 99 in my own country lol. Had great laughs, ty. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Sweetie the only pressed one is you u just wasn’t ready to get read lika teleprompter whitney houston GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block