Hold Me Closer charts at #23 during its 2nd week on the BB100

Slayer

I still think it will have a bit of longevity on radio.  I’ve heard it numerous times on the radio here in NYC.  

Plus this isn’t her song anyway, we can barely hear her voice, again with a messy rollout with the leak and then with  the final version. Every person I play it for says the same thing… You can’t hear Britney. 

Hate to be that person but she hasn’t had a successful single launch in sometime without it being messy from the start. 

She obviously doesn’t care about the song so why should we. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Something like Cold Heart would do. They've got to have budget for an animated video JESUS CHRIST :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think an animated video would barely have any effect on the charts. Probably would just stall it's position for a week. 

I think we have to accept that as fans we are a big enough community to have an effect on the first week position, but after that it's up to the level of promotion and the GP what happens with the song.

We all knew it was too soon for Britney to consider this a 'comeback' or to do any promo or make a video. She is healing right now and it's a miracle we've gotten a new single that quick. Nobody in their right mind would expect her to do a video or promo performances or interviews right now. She considered this just a fun thing to do with an artist she admires and it was in no way intended to be more than that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block