Both Britney and her Kids are acting like FOOLS, let's be real. SOLVE THIS PRIVATELY FFS.

You guys always criticise anyone who has said anything about her family or husband or employees, saying that it is not to respect Britney’s choices and autonomy. But when it turns out that neither SHE is acting like you want her to act, being silent and taking “the high road” all of the time, then YOU are telling her what to do and choose herself.

Big deal how this looks, it is Britney’s life. I have always thought her Instagram is suspect, and that her new life as free looks suspect to, as if it is someone orchestrating a narrative about Britney through social media, where she really has been nowhere to be seen outside of Instagram. But, if she has chosen to respond on Instagram to her sons, I applaud her and agree whole heartedly with every word. They are out smearing her in the media and for 14 years she could never respond and tell the truth, so YES, it is good she gets it out there. If she is the one who has done it… 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

so who is this? a banned user finally unveiling their dupe? deleted the essay in the OP? did anyone save it? not that it was worth reading, but apparently this user embarrassed themselves. 

The OP was quoted a number of times, you’ll find it :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 3

The reality is the kids should’ve never said anything publicly. Unfortunately their father is K-Trash so it is what it is. I do think though that both sides have said enough publicly and I hope they both choose to mend their relationship privately. Imagine fighting with your parents or children publicly. It’s so sad to see. 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1

Everything coming from the kids interviews is ridiculously hypocritical

”she posted pics of us when we want privacy” does a worldwide public interview

”she likes attention” does a worldwide public interview

”we are worried about her mental health” does an emotionally damaging interview smearing her

”we are emotionally traumatised by our experiences” does an interview trivialising his own mothers traumas while being supportive of her abusers.

it all reeks of something else going on and im GLAD britney gets to call it out for what it is. She knows this has nothing to do with her social media. This family liked her best when she was silent and so by the sounds of it do YOU OP and that is very telling.

p.s. Seems your abit of an attention seeker yourself here to promote your lameass yt vid…

• Love 7