Both Britney and her Kids are acting like FOOLS, let's be real. SOLVE THIS PRIVATELY FFS.

3 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

@mods, a Spears family account detected 

These are criminals weaponizing kids against their mother to cover up their criminal misdeeds and human rights violations

They are taking it to the public domain to silence and intimidate her. She responds with love and grace. They expect her to stay silent?  They have had plenty of time over the years to show support.

It is mindboggling a child doing an interview to belittle and  lay down the law to a parent is considered ok and good parenting.  That entire clan thinks she should be obedient to her kids???? 

They are laying their attitude towards her bare for all to see 

If i was a member of the Spears family i'd probably be speaking to Britney, or i'd be swimming in my dollar bills swimming pool, or my jacuzzi or something,  instead of making a thread here

Y'all are insane 

• Haha 4
36 minutes ago, Void said:

This is coming from a real fan that's been a fan of Britney since 1998. I AM TIRED of this whole situation. 

Her kids literally live in the same neighborhood as her and Sam . They literally live right down the street. Isn't this really weird? Britney has these people's phone numbers!!!! Britney could call or text, email, Skype, anything, Facetime, she can Instagram dm her kids

But no

She wants to put this on blast, for everyone to see. Because britney craves the attention and she craves the sympathy

Any Britney fan manages to reach her kids on social medias but Britney can't?? LOL 

Both sides are in the wrong. Her boys choosing to do an interview involving information about Britney can be seen as passive aggressive. I wonder if the boys chose to do that interview or if their father set it up i mean it's obvious.... 

Then Britney choosing to post **** pics and choosing the attention from strangers over her own children is narcissistic and wrong. Bashing her own children on social media is immature and hurtful. They all need to refrain from talking about one another in public, whether in an interview or Instagram. This is just pathetic and trashy from everyone involved. 

Why the hell do people insist on living their entire lives via social media. Nobody needs to know the intimate details of a stranger's life and frankly nobody cares.

How much effort does it take to STOP posting **** photos and start to repair the relationship with her kids? 

She's supposed to be the princess of pop but her behavior is far away from ROYAL ...It's just so trashy and absolutely nauseating. Tasteless.  Distasteful. Please Britney stop being a trainwreck. 

Tell me you're drunk without telling me that you're drunk.

1. They're the ones going out there and make this whole thing public
  2. We don't know if Britney tried to contact them and maybe they're the ones that won't reply to her messages or calls
  3. Britney can post whatever the hell she wants, she don't need to ask to her minor kids if she can post pics
  4. When '''''she''''' got paid to be half naked on stage (nothing wrong with being half naked on stage, I'm just saying) everything was ok with everyone because they literally STOLE her hard-worked money. Now that she's doing it for free on IG, it's suddenly not ok because they CAN'T earn ****. 

Just a little reminder of how she looked like on stage when they could earn something from her:

britney-e1503321267224.jpg

britney-spears-performing-live-on-her-wo

Britney-Spears-Live-In-Concert.jpeg

I mean, just look at how revealing these panties are!!! britney-spears-performing-at-her-piece-o

I can't with some people, I swear :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Just now, Void said:

You could say this about literally the whole Fanbase lmao

This whole forum cares about this instead of streaming her new song

Don't cry when it will flop 

the point is? you are creating threads, talkin about how tired you are of britney and saying she needs to log out. Maybe you need to log out? Most of us don't care about charts anymore and are just happy to receive any music from her. If she wants to post half naked or responses to the public interviews her kids dragged her into, that is her choice. Most of us who have a life read it and move on because we have our own **** to worry about. We are not here to tell her what to do. If you truly feel that disgusted unfollow and move on like any normal person does.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Void said:

This is coming from a real fan that's been a fan of Britney since 1998. I AM TIRED of this whole situation. 

Her kids literally live in the same neighborhood as her and Sam . They literally live right down the street. Isn't this really weird? Britney has these people's phone numbers!!!! Britney could call or text, email, Skype, anything, Facetime, she can Instagram dm her kids

But no

She wants to put this on blast, for everyone to see. Because britney craves the attention and she craves the sympathy

Any Britney fan manages to reach her kids on social medias but Britney can't?? LOL 

Both sides are in the wrong. Her boys choosing to do an interview involving information about Britney can be seen as passive aggressive. I wonder if the boys chose to do that interview or if their father set it up i mean it's obvious.... 

Then Britney choosing to post **** pics and choosing the attention from strangers over her own children is narcissistic and wrong. Bashing her own children on social media is immature and hurtful. They all need to refrain from talking about one another in public, whether in an interview or Instagram. This is just pathetic and trashy from everyone involved. 

Why the hell do people insist on living their entire lives via social media. Nobody needs to know the intimate details of a stranger's life and frankly nobody cares.

How much effort does it take to STOP posting **** photos and start to repair the relationship with her kids? 

She's supposed to be the princess of pop but her behavior is far away from ROYAL ...It's just so trashy and absolutely nauseating. Tasteless.  Distasteful. Please Britney stop being a trainwreck. 

F&ck you :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Void said:

But no

Oh shut the f/ck up and log out 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Glad someone said it. Britney always said she is a private person, but lately it looks like she really likes to get the attention. Everyone is bashing Lynn for writing posts on social media for Britney instead of just texting her, but when Britney does the same with her kids its suddenly fine. 

Yes Britney is free and she can do whatever she wants, but that doesn't mean that everything she does has to be accepted. Bashing your kids on social media is just wrong. 

People bash Lynne because she literally never showed remorse or acknowledged Britney's enslavement and her own involvement in it. That's on top of demanding $700k from her, along with tonnes of other terrible things she's done.

And literally no one said that everything Britney does has to be accepted. What kind of idiotic argument is that?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JSOLANOOFFICIAL1995 said:

the point is? you are creating threads, talkin about how tired you are of britney and saying she needs to log out. Maybe you need to log out? Most of us don't care about charts anymore and are just happy to receive any music from her. If she wants to post half naked or responses to the public interviews her kids dragged her into, that is her choice. Most of us who have a life read it and move on because we have our own **** to worry about. We are not here to tell her what to do. If you truly feel that disgusted unfollow and move on like any normal person does.

lmao

shut up 

idc about all of this 

britney needs to get her **** together and stop making a fool of herself on social medias 

and britney's family needs to stop doing interviews about britney making a fool of herself on social medias

and britney needs to stop responding to those interviews

end of story

it's simple 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Void said:

lmao

shut up 

idc about all of this 

britney needs to get her **** together and stop making a fool of herself on social medias 

and britney's family needs to stop doing interviews about britney making a fool of herself on social medias

end of story

it's simple 

Britney doesn’t need to do anything you want her to do!

june allyson slap GIF

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Void said:

lmao

shut up 

idc about all of this 

end of story

it's simple 

boohoo get over it, Britney was not put on this earth to please you and neither was anyone else. Go worry about being successful yourself and not someone whos already proven she is a success story time and time again! Britney does not need to prove herself to anyone and the fact that you think your opinion will change that is hilarious. You're making yourself look crazy and deluded.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Void said:

lmao

shut up 

idc about all of this 

end of story

it's simple 

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong!

Britney has been silenced for way too long, what you want her to do is basically act like she's still under a conservatorship! And that ain't gon happen Lynne, Jamie, Lou or whoever the fk are you. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, JSOLANOOFFICIAL1995 said:

boohoo get over it, Britney was not put on this earth to please you and neither was anyone else. Go worry about being successful yourself and not someone whos already proven she is a success story time and time again! Britney does not need to prove herself to anyone and the fact that you think your opinion will change that is hilarious. You're making yourself look crazy and deluded.

stop living your life by proxy through britney bro

those are britney's career achievements, not yours 

ur weird 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong!

Britney has been silenced for way too long, what you want her to do is basically act like she's still under a conservatorship! And that ain't gon happen Lynne, Jamie, Lou or whoever the fk are you. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

i thought britney wanted peace and i thought britney wanted to take a break from public life? Why is she craving the attention so much? 

If britney is overwhelmed by all of this she should just stop posting instead of ruining her legacy

• Haha 1