Both Britney and her Kids are acting like FOOLS, let's be real. SOLVE THIS PRIVATELY FFS.

Britney has always only had love and good things to say about her kids in interviews. She never took fights or disagreements into the public. 

Since THEY decided to go public about their relationship with their mother and comment on the conservatorship, I think it's only fair that Britney gets to defend herself or make a statement. She's only human

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Void said:

i thought britney wanted peace and i thought britney wanted to take a break from public life? Why is she craving the attention so much? 

If britney is overwhelmed by all of this she should just stop posting instead of ruining her legacy

As a matter of fact, Britney never mentioned K-Jobless nor her kids before THEY talked about her with this smear campaign, come on now... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

sad bad girls club GIF by Beamly US

Amen! He basically has a YouTube channel followed by tons of dumb, lifeless, jobless weirdos! I don't care to watch any of his boring, negative and ignorant videos HOWEVER, If you type Britney Spears on YouTube his crappy channel pops out of nowhere even if I never watched his horrible videos and I NEVER WILL, he did a video which title says something like "Britney fans are coming for me1!1!1" "They're reporting my channel1!1!1" lmao cry me a fkn' river :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I say we should mass report his videos and channel cause that's what he gets for coming into a Britney Spears forum and act like he has the truth in his pocket.

• Love 3