Check out Britney’s son Jayden's recent interview for ITV News

Yona

3 minutes ago, Glory* said:

so these guys are scared of being with Britney (what the mental issues only the team talks about) and aren't scared to LIVE with this woman who got arrested?  wow

Ew. No wonder that ugly leech was broke. Instead of blessing Britney everyday for the lifestyle her worthless *** now has thanks to her, she chooses to be rude and ungrateful. Absolute trash. 

• Like 1
Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

Its not about her ‘working for too long’ its about her working relentlessly for people who abuse her, being treated like a slave and a prisoner and not being able to spend your own money you worker hard for. Damn this makes me so angry! How can this kid be so heartless and dismiss the fact that his Mom never deserved to be put placed in a conservatorship!? How can he say that her abusers are “good people” 

I’m livid and disgusted.

And to think we thought the kids were against Jamie because of the cship and that’s why he attacked one of them (forgot who). No, they were probably just acting like spoiled brats. 

I wanna say they’re just kids… but they’re so far gone. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney and Jason are childhood friends from the deep South. They're 10,000% distantly related. Hell, Britney and JUSTIN are distant cousins, if I remember correctly and they were raised a state apart. Someone posted YEARS ago that they're both descended from some English lord (Justin more directly than Britney), and Britney's like Justin's 9th aunt 7 times removed or some bull.

Thank god Britney is with a Persian king now to prevent further inbreeding. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

He sort of ignores how she was being forced to work and everyone was making millions of dollars by forcing her to work, and they refused to let her stop working :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: he sort of brushes that part off and categorizes it as “it went on a little too long” :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: like she should’ve been enslaved for … idk, 10 years instead of 13? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

No, he is looking at the interviewer and his dad who stand on the other side of the piano. The interviewer's husband who shot the video is just a really bad/amateurish filmmaker.

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation! I guess Daddy Jesus and the "journalist" were holding the cue cards for him. 

• Love 1

Makes a good point. All the cussing points to the grand job Kev and Vic done in the parenting department. I just hope Rosengart swoops in and saves these 2 boys. I’m gutted for them AND Britney. 😪

P.S.: If I caught any of my daughters talking like this (even just at home, let alone a public platform) they’d be getting a fairy liquid mouth wash! 😷

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Probably not a hostage video lmao

Although, does anyone else feel like he’s incapacitated with something of the herbal variety? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:
(This is not a drag I’m just high right now and I’m really relating to his mood)

Had to be. He was trying to rationalize what their father has been telling them as he began to spiral and realize bit by bit, Britney’s his damn mom and he will respect her.

Theres just something so off about this like hes not even looking at the camera he could be reading of friggin que cards for all we know he sounds monotone as hell theres no inflection or feeling in anything hes saying really is he trying to convince us or himself of what hes saying?? Its actually giving me britneys forced “im fine” instagram vid vibes

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block