Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

I’m sure they’ve been brainwashed through the years.

But one thing in the above is a fact, is that Britney did favorite JJ over SP, I’m sure she had her reasons. It’s plain clear on the pics and videos, and No it’s not because he’s the youngest, they’re almost twins. I’ve noticed it years ago and I swear I thought that SP will grow livid towards Britney. Attack me all you want, it’s my opinion. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Do I need to say MOAAAAR ? And tbh, I want to hug Preston SO BAD.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I knew once she reactivated Instagram that she was going to light up them kids lmao. 

Ugh. This is bad. Again. She seemed to confirm what I thought: there’s no real parenting at Kevin’s house. The kids seem like his equals. She also confirms what we all thought: she was doing all that work for the kids. Probably because they were held over her head forcing her to work to see them. Of course, she also worked to provide a certain life for them. 

They’re going to pick her apart for the mental health comment, which as another Exhaler said, isn’t the same as intellect. That doesn’t help the mental health claims with the naysayers. Even how she said it can be skewed as abusive talk toward Preston. 

She’s not wrong on her last sentence. At all. But the kids have been led to believe otherwise. That Britney is playing the victim and she has mental health issues so what she says she experienced and her feelings aren’t valid. 

This is just sad all around. And it’s sad that all this family drama continues to play out in public. From sister to mom to ex-husband to children.

It sucks because Britney  should be able to express herself but I wonder when she’ll realize that doing so is a losing battle. She’ll end up deleting this post soon and everyone will still report on it and it will keep being messy. It’s not a good look at all. For anyone. 

I like how they go on a full on smear campaign, use her mental health against her, release videos recorded without her consent and you’re like “it’s not a good look on anyone” as if she is at fault in all of this.

• Love 8

Sadly this is gonna turn into another back and forth.  I assume Kevin will leak some more videos.  I love her response, but part of me wishes she’d just leave it alone.  She has a right to respond though, especially when they’re basically dehumanizing her and making her seem like some evil mother who never cared about those boys.  It would be nice if she could lay the facts out in a calm, peaceful way showing her kids that she was the one responsible for their lifestyle without resorting to the behavior Kevin exhibits, but she tells absolutely zero lies lmfaoo.

Her kids really did get the short end of the stick being raised by that scum bag and nasty step-mother.  I’m sure all they have done is bad mouth Britney in that house considering they have no problem doing it publicly.  Those kids have heard nothing but hatred about their mother so it’s no wonder they aren’t on her side.  It’s a shame, I’m sure they will never mend their relationship after all of this seeing as they see Kevin as JESUS…lmfao.  But honestly, Britney deserves people in her life who are empathetic to her a person and can offer their unconditional love and support and sadly, her own children are incapable of loving their mother even through her flaws.  She deserves better.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

But one thing in the above is a fact, is that Britney did favorite JJ over SP, I’m sure she had her reasons. It’s plain clear on the pics and videos, and No it’s not because he’s the youngest, they’re almost twins. I’ve noticed it years ago and I swear I thought that SP will grow livid towards Britney. Attack me all you want, it’s my opinion. 

My older brother always thought my mum gave me more attention too (and she did) even though honestly I know he's the favourite :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: now, it's not like I don't get on with her, but my relationship isn't as strong despite us being closer growing up. In my later teens it could be quite rocky because I got sick of her babying me. Jayden may have required more attention from Britney when he was little, and Preston was more introverted and independent, but now Jayden is rebelling against that. Sometimes it just happens.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Do I need to say MOAAAAR ? And tbh, I want to hug Preston SO BAD.

Maybe because Sean is more rude to her. In Federlines leaked video, it’s Sean who mumble “Ahh F you” to Britney as she left the room. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

I'm not gonna cheer this on, like some of you because this this is turning ugly, this is turning into circus. They need to resolve their issues in private. 

You’re no better than KFed, just vile. Acting like only they can talk and slander her but the moment she even tries to defend herself even a tiny bit you go “it’s ugly”. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block