Best perfomances of Xtina in terms of choreography

• 2 weeks later...

I never saw her dance properly because imho she´s more a vocalist than a dancer. Not everyone is Beyoncé who dances her assets off while singing. Not a bad thing tho. Dancing is not just Xtina´s vital part of performances, she rather just moves than dances imho. Also, I saw her concert from London and she´s just there rather than dancing. It´s just mostly about walking around a stage, walking away to change costume and so on. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

50 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I never saw her dance properly because imho she´s more a vocalist than a dancer. Not everyone is Beyoncé who dances her assets off while singing. Not a bad thing tho. Dancing is not just Xtina´s vital part of performances, she rather just moves than dances imho. Also, I saw her concert from London and she´s just there rather than dancing. It´s just mostly about walking around a stage, walking away to change costume and so on. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Thats is because the post is "best choreography perfomances" because she as an artist is much more vocalist type that is clear and more the recent years, but she always said at the beginning of her career that she wanted be a mix of the vocals of Whitney/Mariah and a performer like Madonna/Janet. Also this recent concerts she can't dance i think because the plastic surgeries of her body.

Love christinas music. I've always felt she was a very underwhelming stage. performer though. If you think about it, every singer/ performer has one epic outstanding performance of their career. I honestly can't think of one of christinas performances that I've been brown away by. I remember seeing christina & beyonce live back in 2007 &  thinking us brit fans were  wasting our time thinking christina was britneys competition, when in reality it was Beyonce...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block