Best perfomances of Xtina in terms of choreography

20 hours ago, ZoneSpears said:

I like here  maybe 13%. I TRIED TO LIKE HER MORE, HONESTLY, because she has great songs that resonates to me, but she is so shady and hateful. Hearing horrible stories about her and her shady attitude is just disappointing. And the way she make runs and adlibs in attempt to dodge her belts make her sound like she is quarreling with herself. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Why in every video some persons need somethings like "I like maybe 13%" is nothing to do with the theme of the topic.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean she never did a lot but I like the ending of Candyman during her B2B tour and when she didn't screw up the back roll I liked the COOB breakdown. Always hated the ANOM breakdown and WAGW because she does the chicken dance legs in both.

The Choreography of the music video of WAGW is awesome, but some bad edited moments in the video and too much parts of her face.

She’s one of few artists that can dance and still sing live aka some of the Burlesque performances she did, it’s more choreography than she would normally do on stage as her main focus is singing normally but she can still work the stage even with minimal dancing I’ve seen her live twice. 

• Like 1

Live right? Genie in a bottle, and that it's, after that her performance focused more in vocals.... and now she doesn't do anything, her last concerts she didn't sing a full song, she always skips choruses and instead does some random ad-libs, and yes, she lipsyncs a lot now.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:12 AM, descg said:

When a person responds to a topic that a person created with more o less effort with a only shade gif and whithout explain nothing, not only is a critic (in this cases a hater) is mediocre critic, and a taste of time for that person that responds with a shade gif.
Mediocre Haters.

Animated GIF

• Super Mods
On 8/29/2022 at 9:14 AM, Freakshow__ said:

She was better dancer than Jessica or Mandy for sure. Back in the day I liked the Come On Over choreo and she looked HOT in that music video. 

Thats what I was gonna say!

I love Jessica and Mandy but they could not dance to save their life!

The Candy and Irresistible video have got to be some of the WORST dance videos EVER!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

The Candy and Irresistible video have got to be some of the WORST dance videos EVER!

What about A Little Bit :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: and the Boots video :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: are you ready boots? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Jessica looked STUNNING in that Irresistible video though. GORGEOUS!!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

What about A Little Bit :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: and the Boots video :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: are you ready boots? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Jessica looked STUNNING in that Irresistible video though. GORGEOUS!!

Well yeah I guess she did a little better in those videos.

Maybe she did bad in the Irresistible video cause it was her first video of her dancing.

Totally! She looked SO sxy and beautiful!

However her look did remind me of Britney and her video of Stronger

but I know it wasnt her fault that she turned into a Britney wannabe.

Her label made her.

I think if she would've stuck to ballads and light pop songs, she could've been the NEXT Mariah or Whitney.

What a damn shame and waste of talent :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Whoever choreographed her irresistible era should have been fired immediately. 

Its odd to me that Jessica never could pull off  choreography as she was a dancer way back before she became famous. 

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, SJK said:

Its odd to me that Jessica never could pull off  choreography as she was a dancer way back before she became famous. 

Agree.

They should've gotten Britney's choregrapher or someone close to them because they just made Jessica look REAL bad and like a bad imitation of Britney.

You know the ironic part is even though she was forced to have this "sxy" wannabe Britney image, alot of the songs on the Irresistible album were either ballads or gospel songs.

Its like make up your mind!

If they really wanted to make her like Britney, she should've had a bubblegum pop album instead of a gospel and ballad album.

It dont make sense

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SJK said:

She was a good dancer for me, even i like in the I Little Bit video, but im im the wrong perspective for sure, everyone said the opposite... yes not the best tecnical dancer, GaGa dances similar...

This special show... My god dances better than Xtina here and with awesome live vocals.

Who of now days dances better than Jessica? I see the Vanguard one of nicki an she barely dances.

13 hours ago, descg said:

She was a good dancer for me, even i like in the I Little Bit video, but im im the wrong perspective for sure, everyone said the opposite... yes not the best tecnical dancer, GaGa dances similar...

This special show... My god dances better than Xtina here and with awesome live vocals.

Who of now days dances better than Jessica? I see the Vanguard one of nicki an she barely dances.

Jessica could move it was just she always had bad choreographers. 

She looked so good in this performance. Stunning. I remember this from back in the day. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block