Best perfomances of Xtina in terms of choreography

From all the Genie perfomances that from here Spain was the "most do the full coreography", also is like the one that she looks dancing more fluid:

That have some curiosity things: the first song of Stripped being performed (dirrty wasn't released) other that is strange that she wanted do this complex/robotic chorepgraphy ala Britney because just months later said in "Making the video" Dirrty that was tired of that type of choreographys:

From all the Dirrty perfomances that was the "most do the full coreography", is not a complex choreography by the way:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

When a person responds to a topic that a person created with more o less effort with a only shade gif and whithout explain nothing, not only is a critic (in this cases a hater) is mediocre critic, and a taste of time for that person that responds with a shade gif.
Mediocre Haters.

• Love 1

I like here  maybe 13%. I TRIED TO LIKE HER MORE, HONESTLY, because she has great songs that resonates to me, but she is so shady and hateful. Hearing horrible stories about her and her shady attitude is just disappointing. And the way she make runs and adlibs in attempt to dodge her belts make her sound like she is quarreling with herself. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 2

Out of all the performances I think wagw is the most energetic and most engaging… genie and dirty were lip syncs and that’s not bad we all know… but Christina is more engaged and powerful when the mic is on… i was disappointed in the genie 2.0 and keeps getting better… I freaking stanned her greatest hits album and made a coworker buy it for me for Xmas secret Santa 😂😂 it was a target exclusive lol… did not like how it was not live vocally… I just feel like Christina isn’t very good live if she isn’t performing live live… and with that being said nowadays if she is live she’s just mainly standing in one spot waiting for her queue to hit the high notes… anyways she’s a hit and miss with me… still jam her tho 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block