Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

Wow, literally a script for a horror movie what she went through... Her family is pure garbage! 

And to think that there are other people who experience it on a daily basis right now.. I don't know if I would have survived it I would have committed suicide for sure.

The world is a messed up place and everytime I lose hope in humanity all over again.

• Love 1

Incredibly proud of her for speaking up and not trying to cling to a TV platform for it. She might do it someday I don’t doubt that but I understand her desire and need to own her truth first on her own terms and that’s very important.

This audio is heartbreaking. Despite not being a huge revelation following all we have known by now I still get shocked to hear all the things they have put her through and we have to remember this is the BIG picture and not details… I honestly can’t believe how the hell she handled this all for so long I would have break in a matter or weeks. 

proud proud proud 

• Love 8

OMFG!!! This is amazing and sooo sad..

im shocked!

her being well aware POM was horrible and she didn’t give a ****:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Getting the spark back during Glory - we all felt that

Her having her confidence back after seeing the Free Britney movement :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Having secret relationship?

not wanting money for the interview :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And still Promoting HMC at end  :bow_bowing_orange:

and releasing it during VMA night :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: she knows what she is doing haha

My God! So proud of her!! 

• Love 8

OMG you guys :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: i cried listening to her voice :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it's been a long path. i can't believe how strong she is, but it broke my heart when she said at the end "my life's been far from easy" :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: she really had a hard life, it's the story of "Lucky" irl :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

i'm glad she acknowledges some of the things we've always commented over the years, it feels weird to hear her talking about them bc we've been gaslit the whole time!

• Love 1

For those that missed Britney’s audio recording.

This is a great fan Instagram that reposts everything Britney Posts, before she privates or deletes anything.

I was Shook this morning listening to Britney but awe inspired as well.

Britney Confirmed everything and as always I just loved hearing it from her mouth on her own terms and platform.. the tiny caps, conditioning treatments and wigs.. explains a lot. “I really was a Robot and didn’t give a F###.”

Much Love To You Godney, for The Courage, Strength and the Wisdom.

Stronger Than Yesterday!!!

A Fan Since Day 1 !!! Don’t Drive Your Self Crazy !!

xxxx

• Love 2
8 hours ago, IonutM said:

It does sound like an audio tape she would send to her ghostwriter for the book!!

I don’t think so because at the end she says that she wanted to share this to help all the people who feel like her to not feeling lonely…

she did this on purpose! A FREE message to all of us! It’s our Bible!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.