Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

I can't stop crying

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Britney has always been my pillar. I always tell my friends why I totally adore Britney as she is not just a music legend but she's inspirational in so many ways.

I just simply wanna hug her right now and tell her THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO TRULY LOVE HER and would support her every step of the way but i'm so far away and i'm just a nobody. If only I could share some of the pain she's going through right now so it won't be as heavy as it is today, i'd gladly take it.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Forget about your family, Britney. They don't deserve you. I think we need to be extremely thankful to those B-ARMIES who fought hand in hand during the start of FreeBritney. I didn't know much tbh as I got busy in life during the start of #FreeBritney movement.. so thank you for not giving up and for fighting against all the doubts from the majority. Some even called you conspiracy theorists. When Britney said how you guys were fighting for her like she was so surprised at the same time how you knew something bad was indeed going on with her, that literally gave me chills.. i suddenly remember my twin who passed away.. who can feel my pain if I am in pain.. who feels sad when I am feeling sad.. eventhough we are far away from each other.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐹*** 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝐶𝑂𝑁! 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙!

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This only makes me more proud to have Glory as my favorite Britney album. It sounds like that was the only album she really enjoyed and felt inspired with out of all the conservatorship albums. It makes sense looking back now too. Circus was recorded very fast and was forced on Britney for the “comeback.” FF is basically Dr. Luke & Max Martin’s project, and Britney seemed to be struggling the most that era. She didn’t even record all the vocals for BJ and it’s by far her worst album to date. We all saw the spark back in her eyes during 2016, and Glory is the most Britney-feeling album out of all the conservatorship albums. She actually has a voice on that album.

I just had a revelation when I started listening to Glory.

Invitation : "Hope it set us free" :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

"I just need you to trust me"

It's a new experience which begin tonight :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, You'reMakingMeBlush said:

I can't stop crying

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Britney has always been my pillar. I always tell my friends why I totally adore Britney as she is not just a music legend but she's inspirational in so many ways.

I just simply wanna hug her right now and tell her THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO TRULY LOVE HER and would support her every step of the way but i'm so far away and i'm just a nobody. If only I could share some of the pain she's going through right now so it won't be as heavy as it is today, i'd gladly take it.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Forget about your family, Britney. They don't deserve you. I think we need to be extremely thankful to those B-ARMIES who fought hand in hand during the start of FreeBritney. I didn't know much tbh as I got busy in life during the start of #FreeBritney movement.. so thank you for not giving up and for fighting against all the doubts from the majority. Some even called you conspiracy theorists. When Britney said how you guys were fighting for her like she was so surprised at the same time how you knew something bad was indeed going on with her, that literally gave me chills.. i suddenly remember my twin who passed away.. who can feel my pain if I am in pain.. who feels sad when I am feeling sad.. eventhough we are far away from each other.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐹*** 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝐶𝑂𝑁! 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

I was all excited to watch the VMAs. And Britney dropped this bombshell. I can’t even focus on the show. I missed performances, acceptance speeches etc. like Britney!! I’m crying over here 😩😭😭😭

I’m so proud of you Queen! You made feel like I’m not alone. That introverted, weird part of myself, who has been going through a lot lately made me resonate with Britney. She understands us 😭😭 Her strength, courage and kindness is admirable. Thank you Britney for speaking up and for standing up to what is wrong. Continue telling your story Queen 👀:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.