Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

This is so emotional.

"My dad... I was a machine. I was a ******* machine."

"I got on my knees every day and I prayed. I held on like a needle and thread to some sort of existence because they had made me feel like nothing for so long."

"But if you're a weird introvert oddball like me who feels alone a lot of the time and you needed to hear a story like this today so you don't feel alone, know this: My life has been far from easy, and you're not alone." 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

so did this ****er have colon cancer or not cause he looked sick as hell.. or did he just go crazy due to losing his mind over losing control or did he have some issues but that wasn't the whole truth to it???

I have no idea- I live in Vegas, like 2 blocks from the hospital he was supposedly at, and I never heard anything about it. Tbh I was actually at the hospital around the time he supposedly was too 🤷‍♂️ all I can say is that hospital kinda sucks. Personally, I’d never go back. But maybe they’d be nicer to a cis het white man who fathered Britney f#@king Spears 😅😂 This planet sucks. 

• Like 4
Just now, David Rose said:

I feel like the book isn't happening anymore and thats why she feels compelled to post this?

still listening....in shock a bit

It is it just takes more time and the book is more her entire story not just this last episode and the free part.. it's a lot more to that. This was the turning point of the abuse where she finally boiled over after so long.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block