Stream and buy Hold Me Closer as the VMAs may cause an increase in sales for those appearing/performing

You're joking right?! This isn't 2003 and no one watches the vmas. Each year is a new ratings low. The song is doing pretty good you stans really need to stop the crazy obsessive behavior. Do you focus on your life this much? It's pathetic and I'm a britney fan. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Rz Rz said:

You're joking right?! This isn't 2003 and no one watches the vmas. Each year is a new ratings low. The song is doing pretty good you stans really need to stop the crazy obsessive behavior. Do you focus on your life this much? It's pathetic and I'm a britney fan. 

we arent doing less than other fanbase are doing :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: we are the same as everybody

other fanbases are worst :tongueney_britney_cocky:

7 minutes ago, Rz Rz said:

Vmas boost sales anyway like it happened with Make Me 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rz Rz said:

Stop stanning the one & only ? Yeah sure :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Rz Rz said:

You could just not participate :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Calling us pathetic after the last few years that we have had is a choice. It's always the new members who have something negative to say. Let us celebrate our fav in a way that's fun for us! Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

• Love 4

No matter what people say, it is the perfect moment to perform the song in an award show, just two day since the release :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Yes, It is "just" the VMAs, but in this case, she is Britney Spears, she is a big part of the history of the awards, so she will be drawn a lot of attention

Sadly, there will no another kind of promotion that in the social media platform

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, One More Time said:

we arent doing less than other fanbase are doing :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: we are the same as everybody

other fanbases are worst :tongueney_britney_cocky:

We need to be better. Nicki and beyonce have the worst fans. All of them use their ebt cards to by weave and liquor 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block